Part 2: The Last Stand

(Please watch Part 1 first!)

Note: Enjoy!

Another note: I seriously suggest you use google maps to visualize the descriptions.

Final note: This is the first time I reveal my variants, the Roblox variant can use the powers of all Roblox games but if he's nerfed, then he'll adapt to any Roblox game they play (unless if it's outside of their world), the Minecraft variant can build and use all items in Minecraft, the Animal Jam variant can summon piranha plants, the Fortnite variant can build and use all weapons that are vaulted and unvaulted, the among us variant can do all imposter takedowns.

Powers: All. (A lot more than Oma)

Oma's powers: "Flight", "Super strength", "Insane reflexes", "Telumkinesis", and "Power blasts" (A lot less than the brothers)

Characters in this Part:
The Creator
Malachite King (Ghost)
Amethyst Queen (Ghost)
Obsidian Prince (Gacha/Main)
Obsidian Knight (Gacha/Main)
Obsidian Angel (Gacha/Main)
Obsidian_RebornYT (Roblox)(just watch my videos to understand)
Manyman49 (Animal Jam)(Red tiger with yellow polka dots and a wreath)(just watch "ObsidianProMaster" on YouTube to understand)
ObsidianProBoi (Fortnite)(Fade skin)(just watch my videos to understand)
Obsidian Reborn (Minecraft)(just watch my videos to understand)
ObsidianJK (Among us)(Purple, with a black belt over his head)(just watch my videos to understand)
???
##### (Trauma)
Ruby Prince
Ruby Knight
Wall (YouTuber named "Wall-Knight's Gacha Adventures")
Oma...
Oma's army
Vivian
Isis
Holden (Only mentioned)
Cressida (Only mentioned)
Spark (Only mentioned)
Extras

1900 years later...

Scenery description: A dark and misty night in Yellowstone, Wyoming...

Suddenly, a purple contrail can be seen appearing for a few seconds as it disappears into the horizon. A few seconds later, a red contrail is seen chasing after the purple contrail. They carefully ran across mountains, ran on watery lakes at high speeds until the purple contrail started slowing down at a grassland, revealing the viewers who the purple contrail really was. The red contrail enters the screen and reveals himself.

Obsidian Prince: "Not bad, brother."

Ruby Prince: "Not so bad yourself, brother."

Obsidian Prince: "Now let's move on to combat."

Ruby Prince: "Got it."

The Ruby Prince got into a boxing stance, while the Obsidian Prince got into a Dio pose to tell his brother to come as close as he likes. The Ruby Prince took that as a threat so he rhythmically bounced closer to me. Right when he got too close, he threw a punch towards my left cheek with his right fist. I saw it coming, so I dodged to the left. My brother used too much momentum on that punch to the point where he almost threw himself on the floor. Right when he was about to hit the ground, he teleported right behind me and landed a hard hit on my back. "He's getting really serious," I thought. So then...SO SHOULD I! We each thought the same idea to use our super speed to assist us in throwing a series of punches.

Later...

They were both exhausted after training for hours.

Obsidian Prince: "*panting*"

Ruby Prince: "*panting*"

Obsidian Prince: "*sigh*"

Obsidian Prince: "Well, that's enough training now. School starts in 10 minutes..."

Ruby Prince: "*sigh*"

Ruby Prince: "Alright then we better hurry! I'll race ya."

Obsidian Prince: "You're on."