Chapter 12: Noah

Friday 24th January 2023.

I arrive home after my day out with Bella. She is honestly an amazing friend!

I felt like cooking spaghetti Bolognese for dinner tonight so I started prepping my food. Me and May have our small talks every now and then, I think it's coming up to a week she has stayed at mine. I had noticed she's always on call with her friend and when she isn't she's always declining a call. Also the blood on her face still looks brand new and I noticed it changed a little. She is definitely faking it.

I go upstairs to change clothes because when me and Bella was out I had spilt milkshake down my shirt. I look in my wardrobe for my hoodie and i can't see it anywhere? I know that May is in the bathroom getting a wash so I knock.

"Have you got my hoodie with the nirvana album on it?" I ask.

"Yeah." She responds.

I hate that she's wearing my clothes. She brought her own. We aren't a couple so why is she taking MY clothes! I sigh and walk back to my room and grab another hoodie and walk back to cook downstairs.

I began making the spaghetti until there was a knock at my door. I set down my pasta and set everything on simmer. I walk over to the door and open it.

There was a man with blonde hair, green eyes and was very slim. I honestly don't think a bear could take him on.

"Can I help you?" I ask.

"Is May here. I'm her husband Aston. I tracked her phone to be here. Is she cheating on me with you?" He gets a bit angry.

"Woah woah woah tiny. No she isn't cheating. I'm her ex boyfriend Noah. She rang me last week to pick her up because you apparently hurt her" I said whilst I held him back.

"Me? Hit her? Mate look at me! I'm built like a fucking twig."

I mean he wasn't wrong. I invited Aston on to try and find out what is going on. I walk over to the kitchen to make him a glass of water and walk back to him giving him it.

"So why would she try frame you Aston?" I ask.

"Because I'm transgender and obviously I can't have a baby with her because I actually don't have a fucking dick!"

Transgender? So May is mentally abusing this man because he can't have kids because he's biologically the gender that he doesn't want to be? That's so fucking messed up!

I decided to plate Aston some food up and gave it to him.

"She knows I'm trans and almost a full man but she has an obsession with begging and begging. Then she tried throwing me away because again I'm not fully a man!" Aston said when eating. You could tell he was hangry. He had anger in his eyes but taking his anger out on food.

This was my first time meeting my ex girlfriend's husband, and he is nothing like she said he was. He looks as if he wouldn't even hurt a fly or even get angry about one.

He carried on eating and I bird a huge third from the bathroom and a loud.

"SHIT!"

This was the moment.

I walked upstairs whilst I left Aston to eat. And waited outside the bathroom door. After a few seconds the door FLUNG open .May is walking out looking at a white shirt stained with fake blood. She notices me and looks scared and shocked. I peaked over her shoulder to see all the makeup and the fake blood bottle tipped over dripping on the floor. Drop my drop.

"Noah! Oh my god shit you wasn't suppose to see this!"

"Oh I already knew I just wanted to bust you lying fucking ass."

I could tell she was scared.

"Please don't send me back there. Aston is very scary" she said.

I cross my arms.

"Go get your dinner."

She looked surprised that I said that.

"Thank you Noah thank you!"

She walks downstairs and I follow. She gets to the kitchen and freezes looking at Aston. I walk past her and lean on the kitchen side.

"When the fuck was you going to tell me he's harmless and that you are basically transphobic?"

Fear struck Mays face. Aston stares at her looking upset and angry in one. May doesn't say a word.

"All because Aston can't have kids you jeopardise your fucking marriage. When there's kids out there who needs adopting and sperm doners!" I say.

She was about to say something. But I cut her off from talking.

"Bella told me you do this shit! You did it to her until you was caught and excluded from school. Did that teach you fucking nothing women!"

Aston isn't saying a word but he looked so pleased with himself just to see May getting a telling of like she deserved.

"Get your fucking shit and leave this house."

She rolls her eyes like she was a teenager again and stormed upstairs to get gone.

...

I let Aston spend the night at mine because I'm sure he wouldn't want to go home to his crazy wife. He said he wanted some time from her to get a divorce settled. And I told him everything about the miscarriage and to be honest I think me and Aston had just become good friends!

...

The next day had arrived and i was up early again. I had to go back to Bella's to mow her front and back garden as she didn't have a lawn mower. I mean I guess it's more time for me and her to spend time together. I love spending time with her she makes me happy. Besides I have to tell her everything that happened last night because you know she's all for the gossip.

I park outside her house and knock walking in. Right away I see a problem. Jack was in the kitchen drinking a coffee in a blanket. What the FUCK was this douche doing here. Oliver runs over and I see Bella come downstairs. She notice I look at Jack then her then Jack then her. She run over and brings me outside.

"What is he here?" I asked.

"He was drunk last night and he sent me an apology" she explained.

"Wait he was drinking? Did he hurt you? Drug you? Rape you?"

"No Noah, I just helped him out that's all. I'll explain everything properly to you later on, for now I need you both to help me with the house."

She looks at me sweetly and reassuringly. I can't like it's fucking cute! I had to set aside my hatred for Jack just for Bella so I take a deep sigh.

"Okay fine"