❗Prologue [Important]❗

" I don't need any weapon, sweetheart... I am the one... "

" In a world having different realms, where people developed more in the supernatural...

The bustling city of Seoul, in which a sudden wave hits of brutal murders happening by an unknown person- or something inhuman?...

Min Y/N, the brilliant detective and a paranormal expert, is in the mission to expose the culprit and end the chain of these Murders.

But... every victim had an unidentified sign 'J'... A sign, resembling the innocent whose life was taken away by wrong dids...

Will Y/n be able to find the source behind these murders? Or her faith will lead her into something unknown? Will their paths collide as they uncover secrets, love, and a destiny that lingers in the shadows?...

Who knows?...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Cuties! ♡

So, this is my first FF on Wattpad... I'm little bit nervous by the way... Please read this J.JK FF JOKER by Elegance Aura aka Me ... I hope you like it! Please just give a try! You might think that there is no special thing in this story by reading the prologue and discription but, my dear, there is a lot more that I didn't told as I want to make it little mysterious until you see it... Don't worry there is no close female character (except Y/n and a girl who is the villain that you'll know later)... And not only Jungkook biased but any BTS member biased ARMY is welcome! I promise you'll not get bored... I have made the protogonist (Y/n) powerful! So I hope you enjoy it! Please vote, comment and follow! Comment whatever you are thinking about the story (I will not tolerate bad words and spoilers) So go ahead and read!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Disclaimer:

-This fanfiction is the 100% brainchild of my imagination and creativity. I am the master of this work, and I won't take nonsense from anyone who tries to claim otherwise.

-All the images of places, buildings, and people mentioned in the text are from my imagination and are created by me, or real-life experiences, except for any images of K-pop idols.

- The names of people and places as well mentioned in the text are either created by me or based on real-life names, except for the names of K-pop idols and some real places.

-This fanfiction is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Enjoy the ride!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°•°°•°°•°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

In the abyss where silence reigns,
A symphony of pain and chains,
Lost souls cry in mournful songs,
In the realm where the darkness belongs...

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Give it a try!<3