2 - Annoying Miya

Warning: Suggestive themes.

Mayu finished her job early and went back home with the help of Shiu. She take out her phone and noticed that a few messages are there. Hell, the new semester doesn't begin yet. Who the hell contacting her?

<< [Atsumu Miya] Hi! I'm Tsumu, your classmate.

Why the heck he texted her?

Is this some kind of sick pranks from the volleyball kids? Mayu decided to just ignore his texts as she sigh and shove her phone back to her working uniform.

She usually wear her hair as white, tie in ponytail and braided too. Her uniform is simply a black shirt with long sleeve and a pair of black pants. Her shoes mostly covered most of her feet. All black, because it's such a hassle to wash off blood from white clothing even though Mayu loves white colour so much.

Shiu noticed annoyance expression from Mayu, which he chuckles as he's driving the car.

"What is it, sweetheart? Anything in mind?" He tap the wheel, staring at Mayu who sits at his right side. Mayu shrugged.

"Nothing involving business. Anyway, transfer the money later. I need 2 thousand in my account. It might be too suspicious if you put 3 million right in my bank account." Mayu stated which makes Shiu laughs.

"Ah, yeah. You're still in college. Do you need me to cut you out from work?" He asks, waiting at the red traffic light.

"Mmm, I'm free on mid semester break. It's either I contact you or the otherwise. Anyway... We're in the middle of the road." Mayu stare at the man who's now driving her back to her house.

"I see. So, what's about it?"

"It's dark too. Might as well do what you have in mind." Mayu grin, as her arms already made a few moves on Shiu. Mhm, he understand this. Hormones.

"Since you suggested it, how about you come here and do it by yourself, sweetheart?" He push his seat a little, so that it would be more gap from the steering so that Mayu could sit on his lap. The white hair assassin giggles, as she move from the right side of the car to sit on his lap.

"Let's hope you can keep your eyes on the road, Shiu~" She whisper to his ears and of course, the older man wants her to see by herself if he can or not.

At least an hour of driving, edging and sex in the car, Mayu arrived in front of her apartment. She helps Shiu to zip his pants, as she giggles and tap his shoulder. She move away from his lap and sit back on her seat. Mayu grab a tissue from the inside of the drawer, as she clean herself a little. Shiu didn't mind this at all.

After all, he knows how hard Mayu's life is.

When she first offered herself to him, he rejected her. She insisted, saying that she can't find a right guy that she can trust to do this. He agreed, if only she enjoyed this too and of course, he didn't want her to start slack off from her job.

She's one of his favourite partner at job, other than that man.

"I'll see you later, Shiu~ Thank you for driving me back." The white hair exit his car, leaving him and the smell of sex inside his car.

"Damn, I need to wash this car." He mumbles.

Then, the first day of the last semester come in picture. Mayu wear her usual black pleated skirt with red blouse for her first day. Make up? She put on her nude lipstick and a little of eye shadow. Come on guys, once in a while she wants to look pretty too.

For her usual first class- it's the same lecturer from the last semester. He immediately tells her class about their assignment and he already divided everyone into groups. Tons of unsatisfied groans could be heard from people who got a 'free rider' as their group members.