5 - Another Round

Atsumu finally get a turn after he need to do push up with one arm. It's hurt a little, but it seems like all of his pain are all gone when the bottle that he spins stop right at Mayu. His eyes seems like he just got a new toy and excited to play with it.

"Truth or dare?" He asks, and Mayu thinks for a while. She could already think of the outcome if she says dare.

"Dare." Short and simple answer, but Atsumu loves how it sounds in his ears.

"I dare you to sit on my lap until this game finish." He smirk and Mayu stare at him.

"If that's what you want." She stand up and immediately sits on his lap. Atsumu feels like he's about to explode. Gosh, not even once he ever feels this excited to have someone sitting on his lap. Maybe he did feels excited before but this new feelings never fail to amuse him more.

Mayu grab the bottle, leaning closer to the front. Atsumu grab her waist, and that earned a smack from Mayu herself. Shinsuke and Rintaro surprised by how fast she reacted to that.

"Don't touch me." She glared at Atsumu, which he nod.

"So- sorry." He apologize before move his hands. Mayu spins the bottle and it landed on Marissa. The girl smile, before she mutter a dare.

"Make out with Kita." She stated. Marissa stare at Mayu, blinking a few times.

"I- wow." Marissa awkwardly chuckles, before she lower her head. It would be okay if it's Rintaro but Shinsuke? That never cross her mind. Not even once.

"You can drink if you feel it's too hard." Mayu suggested but Marissa is not the type who back down from a little challenge. Marissa stare at Shinsuke as she take a deep breath.

"I'm in your care, Kita san!" Marissa said and Shinsuke nod, slow.

"Um, sure." He tap his lap and Marissa immediately leans closer. It started with slow kiss and it becomes intense until Mayu scoffed.

"Enough. I said made out, not heavy petting." Mayu stare at Marissa who frowns.

"Fine, fine. Then, I'll spin the next one." The pinkette said and the game continue.

Mayu noticed that Marissa looks like she's about to fall asleep. She stare at the clock at Shinsuke's room. It's 1:30 in the morning. 

"Let's stop here." Shinsuke said, as Rintaro yawns. Indeed, it's getting late and they have class tomorrow at 2.

"Sure. Marissa, you're going home?" Mayu asks, since the pinkette already about to sleep on the floor right now.

"Hmmm."

"I'll drive her home." Shinsuke offered and Mayu nod.

"Sure. Just don't fuck her while at it." The dyed black hair stand up, before she decided to walk back home. Maybe, she should just stay and book a hotel room for the night? Should she call Toji to pick her up or-

"I know, I know."

"I'll drive you home then, Fujiwara." Atsumu said, as he smile. He also looks tired. Mayu shake her head.

"I'm fine alone." She replied.

"Sounds convincing to me." Rintaro yawns, before he stand up and stretch a little.

"Thank you." Mayu immediately left the room. Atsumu go after her and when he just exit the room, he sees that Mayu already slammed the front door shut. Heck, she's so fast.

Mayu take out her phone, staring at how late it is now. Most of the lights at another people's house already turned off. Everyone is busy sleeping, so what she's doing right here now?