4 - Strip Poker & Truth or Dare

Since everyone nearly knocked out even though it's still early shows how much the youth drink before the real night even begin. Mayu stare at the cards games player. Somehow, it's ended up being her, Marissa, Atsumu, Rintaro and Shinsuke playing the cards game.

"Oho, how about we play strip poker?" Atsumu is the first one who suggest this. Mayu hums, thinking about whether she should just leave the stupid game or join. She stare at Mayu who seems half drunk- perhaps she intend to get Rintaro's attention for the night and Mayu didn't care.

She stare at her outfit and it seems decent for her at least. Strip poker? Bring it.

"Sure~ How about ya, Mayu chan?" Indeed, Marissa is drunk. 

"I'm fine. How about some rules beforehand?" Mayu stare at Atsumu with a smirk plastered on his face. That makes the dyed blond nearly choked on his own saliva. It's rare to even see her smiling- okay, maybe he's exaggerating that. He's the one who rarely pays attention to his classmates other than to fuck them into oblivion.

"Sure!" He replied, excited.

"Wait. Let's do this in my room. It's far bigger and less people." Shinsuke said, as he already stand up.

"Lead the way." Mayu helps Marissa to stand up, before Rintaro offers her to bring the half drunk girl to Shinsuke's bedroom. Mayu simply walks behind the two people, while Atsumu is right on her back. His eyes practically undressing her at this point and to be honest, Mayu don't even care.

Men.

When everyone enters the bedroom, Shinsuke lock the door and Mayu decided to stand before she cross her arm.

"It would be fair for us to have the same amount of clothing. I ain't playing if you ended up with 10 garments more than me." She tilt her head, emphasize that she's serious. Rintaro chuckles at her words. Indeed, alluring, mysterious yet fun and interesting. Whatever it is, he might took his chance after Atsumu get what he wanted.

"I see." Shinsuke undo his belt, leaving him with at least the same amounts of clothing with Mayu. Mayu stare at Marissa. Judging by how she dress- rough eyes analysis, it seems like she didn't put a bra on. She might wear nipple covers for this, but at least it counts.

"Well, how we're playing this?" Marissa said, as she stare at Atsumu who's holding the cards.

"Normal one and winner gets to choose who strips." Shinsuke said and everyone agree. 

The game started as Atsumu randomly rearrange the cards and he pass a few cards to each players. Mayu grab her cards, simply stare about how weak her card this time. Whatever it is. She didn't mind. Her eyes stare at Marissa's reaction, which she noticed a smile on her face.

On the first round, it seems like Marissa had the highest card. Mayu chuckles when she wants Shinsuke to strip. That makes Rintaro surprised a little. 

Is this what they call... Enigma?

The second rounds continue, at it seems like Shinsuke win this one.

"Mmm, I guess I'm choosing Suna for this." He smirks. Now, both of Rintaro and Shinsuke shows their naked body. Mayu wasn't impressed.

Sure, men with good body is a plus one but it seems like sleeping with men like Toji and Satoru raised her standard into a point where she can't even amused by athlete's body anymore. They ruined her so much. Maybe she can act like she like it, but for what?

If it's good then it's good.

"Third round then." Atsumu said, hoping that he could at least win to get Mayu to strip.