8 - Her Wounds

Mayu lock the toilet door as she head straight to the shower room. She put away her bag, hissing when she lift her blouse. Indeed, her wounds opened. Mayu sigh. It's such a shame that she didn't bring any bandages to wrap her wounds. Perhaps, she should use reversed curse technique to heal.

She could do that, but since last night fights are too intense, Mayu is still recovering. Her curse energy is still not replenish yet. 

"Mayu." What the actual hell? Mayu stare at the locked door. She clearly heard Atsumu's voice outside the door. She rushed to the door, but refuse to unlock it.

"Are you crazy? Leave." She looks annoyed, ignoring a few small curses that walks, slithering and jumping from here and there at the toilet floor and the ceiling. She didn't have any mood to do charity. Also, these curses is low grade- perhaps it's not even have a great because of how weak they are.

"Are you okay?" He asks, sounds as if he's worry about her condition.

"Just, go back." She replied. Mayu feels like blood start dripping from her old bandages. She hissed, and that makes the dyed blond hair knocks the door repetitively. It's such a good think that it's rare for students to use this toilet at this moment.

"Are you okay?!" He bangs the door and it sounds so loud. Mayu bite her lower lips. 

"Yeah. Can you get be first aid box?" Mayu asks, as she ties her hair into a bun. She should do that earlier, but well, it's not too late she guess.

"Are you hurt?"

"If you insist to stay there, then I'm going to stay in the bathroom then." She let out a heavy sigh. Mayu leave the toilet door before she stare into the mirror.

This is the face of a killer. 

Damn, why she's getting emotional now? 

"I wonder, what is this familiar feelings that keeps getting close?" She hums, before decided to ignore her inner comment to herself. In a few minutes, Mayu heard the same knocks of Atsumu again. She sigh, before unlock the toilet door. He immediately gets in, before locks the door.

Mayu step back when he did that, simply watch his action.

When Atsumu turns back, he noticed that Mayu didn't wear her blouse from earlier. The dyed black hair woman stare at him, tilting her head while raising her left brow. She noticed that he brought a first aid box with him, so Mayu take the box from him.

"You can leave now. Marissa and Suna must be looking for you." Mayu turn around, as she decided to change her bandages. She open the box and noticed bandages, alcohol to clean the wounds and that's that.

"What- what happened to your back?" He asks, genuinely worried. He has never see a wound like that. It looks like a slash wounds, and Atsumu didn't want to ask anything more than that.

"Accident." She replied, before undo her bandages. Since wearing a bra will kill her, Mayu opted to wear nipple cover for the day.

Atsumu stare at the dyed black hair woman. She looks like she's looking tough to cover the real expression of her in pain. 

"I'll clean the wounds for you." He offers. Even though Mayu already clean her wound, it's not like she could reach all the place. It's hard to reach to the place where she couldn't see at all. She let out a heavy breath, before send a look towards Atsumu. The dyed blond hair stare at her, looks worried.

"Fine." She sigh, before gives Atsumu the alcohol and the cotton pads. 

A few session of rubbing and a little hissing from Mayu, Atsumu did his job. He couldn't make out any other injury of Mayu, but he didn't want to pressure her with asking such things. Slowly, Atsumu helps to bandage her wounds. Mayu hums, as she stare in the mirror.