27.Isolation...❤️‍🩹

••••••••••^^•••••••••••

Jungkook's pov

After that night, I left my home , my mind was not working properly, so many things were going on, I don't how this happened but i am feeling disgusting...

How could I have done this with taehyung, in my mind there was taehyung and taehyung only,his innocent face was coming in my mind continuously...

Ahhha...I am gone mad, please taehyung forgive me, how I am going to face my hyungs.???

Who nourished me with lots of love and affection,they never say no to me, they always be on my side whatever I am wrong or right but now I have made my life's biggest mistake...

I have no right to live there , how can I live there seeing hatred in my family's eyes, how I am going to bear this...

————————

I have no courage to face my family in the morning so I have already left from my house, not knowing where to go...

Just my legs are taking me away from my family, I am such a coward, I am timid person, I have no strength now...

When my legs give up , I found myself on a bench in the middle of park, it's midnight, I buried my face in my knee, my eyes are leaving tears...

I was in deep slumber that's when I heard a faint voice, maybe someone in calling me, I open my eyes, adjusting light....

That's when I show ,an old lady, who is waking me up, I hurriedly sit down on bench, that's when I remember that I have slept in park whole night crying...

"Son..what are doing here.??", she asked me ,her voice is low, she was talking slowly slowly...

"S~sorry..I just don't know when I have slept here..",I said to her, my voice is ruff because of crying, my lips are dry...

Suddenly she started to caressing my cheeks, and give me a warming smile, "why are you crying my son.??", she asked me..

Then I released that my tears are falling from my eyes, soaking my cheek, I don't know but my emotions were not in my control...

"Where do you live..my son..don't you have family.??..you should go to your house..your family might have being worried for you my child..",she asked me, but I didn't replied her, like my voice had gone, no words were coming from my mouth...

I just hung my hand low, not knowing what to do, where to go, I just don't want to see my hyungs, I just don't have courage...

I felt tug on my shirt,that old lady was pulling my shirt grabbing my attention toward her....

"Are you hungry.??", she asked just as mother would show concern to her child, I just nodded little, being little embarrassed...

"Ok..come let go.. come with me my child.."she spoke to me ,there were softness in her voice which pull me toward her motherly affection...

—————————

After that park incident, now I am living with my omma, yes she is my omma, she gave me love and shelter when I lost myself...