22. Glance...♥️

Now I am informing you this last time ...my puppies....
That if you are interested in this book and you want to read former chapters of this book ...it is in my old account...I have already guided you in introduction..please check it...💜

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

"Thank you so much..bogum for taking care of our little tiger", jin politely thanked bogum with wide smile...

"Please...don't thanked me...how can i let my tae..suffer",bogum says while patting taeju's head who is busy playing with her mamma's earring...

"MAWMMA",two little boys run toward Jin and Jimin grabbing all's attention...

"ili kitty..see who came to our house..",Jimin points his finger towards tae,in exchange for tae smiles widely...

"Yes clumsy crab...see you tata uncle is here..",jin pats jihun's soft hairs while saying...

For some seconds two brothers just stare at new figure who is sitting in front of them...

"H~hi...baby jihun...baby minyu..",tae just shyly greets them,showing his most beautiful smile...

"TAWATA UNWKI", jihun and minyu both shout together with excitement, all of them laugh at cute reaction...

Two of them just jump on their mamma's lap clapping their together, being extremely cute and happy babies...

Seeing all person's attention towards someone else with her big doe eyes, especially her mama's attention towards someone else, taeju strongly wiggles on her place, "MWMA"...

Tae flinches badly but hurriedly smiles widely when he watches his ili bun, who wants his attention now, "ohh..my bunbun...see mama is here...",tae just kiss her cubby cheeks, feeling touch taeju giggles...

All just coo at mama-daughter,but two certain ili eyes watching this with amazement...

Jihun and minyu first look at each other then they drive their eyes to taeju who is giggling with her toothless bunny smile...

"Mawma loowk buwnni..bwunni (mama look bunny bunny)",Jïhun hurriedly taps at his mother's shoulder...

"Where is bunny baby..?", jin asks with light chuckle...

Jihun and minyu point their finger towards taeju, in their pov she looks like a certain bunny but in little and different version...