29.Fate..✨

~<~<~<~<~>~>~>~>~

Jimin and jin forgave their husbands, but they clearly showed their hatred towards jungkook,they agreed to be with them only if they would not mention that person's name in this house..

Namjoon and suga was also understanding their husbands feelings as jungkook has done such thing which can not be forgiven...

Even if they love him , jungkook has done horrible thing which was included as crime but being their brother they hadn't filed any complaints against him..

They also apologised to taehyung ,and taehyung forgave them as they were not in fault...

They are disappointed on him but still they love him, he is their blood,their baby brother..

But their heart deepest part was still yearning for their little brother who was far away from them,they are still searching for him,how could they forget their jungkook..

Some days later

Everything was going well, jin and jimin were engaged in their family as before, jihun and mingyu were doing good as their fathers would spend time with them, taehyung and taeju were also happy seeing his hyungs happy...

"Dadda", mingyu called his father who was busy checking his files, suga put his goggles down and paid attention to his little cat..

"Yeah my baby mochi..",suga said as he carried mingyu with him who giggled when his dadda tickled him..

"Mee wnant  go ouwt ooute, (I want to go out)", mingyu demanded as his dadda was home today and he wanted to roam out of home...

"It that so let's go. Ok", suga said while kissing mingyu's head, entering in drawing room..

"Namjoon let's go out for sometime, mingyu want to roam around",suga informed namjoon who was busy colouring his son's drawing book...

"Papa yowu noo gowod",jihun complained when he saw how his papa was messing with his book instead of helping him..

"Haha sorry baby.",namjoon said chuckling over himself when saw how bed he was at painting..

"Let's go baby we will go out, you also want to go out right.?",Namjoon asked his son, who nodded hurriedly showing his cute smile, namjoon carried his son and both brothers were heading out..

"Papa bing bwunni two.( papa let bring bunny too), jihun said that when he remembered it would be more fun to bring taeju too...

Both brothers (mingyu and jihun) have named taeju as bunny as he was carbon copy of their bunny uncle..

Namjoon and suga both went to taehyung's room, where taehyung was playing with his bub..

"Taehyung can we take taeju with us..mingyu and jihun want to go out..they both want to bring taeju as well.", namjoon said ..

Taehyung first hesitated to let his baby go with them alone but he trusted his hyung so he agreed and went away to dress taeju as beautiful princess...