30.Ecstasy..🌼

"Say dada ..dada...my princess..",jungkook said as he picked up taeju from his lap and looked at her...

Taeju on other side just stared at jungkook with her doe eyes, blinking her small eyes rapidly and giggled loudly when she didn't understand a single word...

Jungkook just chuckled at his cute boba who is giggling with her sweet voice, he planted a soft peck on her cheeks and forehead, put her on his lap again..

Taeju began to nom nom (eating/biting) her dada's tattoo arm which looked more interesting than her toys.

Jungkook laughed loudly as he watched his pumpkin eating his tattoo arm as it has become her obsession whenever she came she will stick to his tattoo arm,watching taeju made jungkook remember taehyung...

Taeju has adopted his moles, you can see mole on her nose and under her eyes, she has inherited jungkook's doe eye but her whole face takes after taehyung,...as beautiful as her mamma...

He wants to apologise to taehyung, he knows an apology can't make anything better as he has ruined taehyung's life but he wants to apologies and he is ready to bear any punishment from taehyung...

It has been more than 4 weeks since namjoon and suga started to come here often bringing taeju along with them, making multiple excuses to taehyung...

They have also met that lady who is now jungkook's omma, she is so kind and generous that made Namjoon and suga feel relief that their brother is living peacefully...

They also seek motherly love from her, as she treats them with so much love, three brothers have been craving for mother's love as in very little age , 3 of them have lost their mother, so it has been very Pleasant for them to feel the love of mother from that old woman...

Whenever Namjoon and suga came here. They always bought Taeju with them, taehyung is also happy that finally, his daughter is getting the love of her uncles, he thought that his uncles are bringing her to play in garden with her cousins. he is feeling the peaceful emotions that finally , her daughter is getting the love of family...

But Jin and jimin are not taking this topic lightly as both of them are wondering how their gloomy sons have been very happy. Whenever they go with their fathers, they are also wondering why their husbands were taking leave every weekend to roam around with their children as both of them are very busy men...

Whenever they would come to home, they look happy like after many years, they have finally found their happiness, like they have finally forgot their lost brother. It made them suspicious...

Like other days today also namjoon and suga will meet Jungkook with their children and taeju, taehyung has to go to complete some important work related to his modelling so that he has to keep taeju at home...

Taeju is in very joyful mood like she knows that today she will meet her dada again, she has been energetic since morning which surprise taehyung as well..

Taehyung was preparing his bunny who is rolling on bed here and there,he tried to pick taeju in his arms but the said baby bun was in naughty mood, so she again moved to other side while giggling...

"My bun bun is being brat today huh..come here you naughty bunny..",said taehyung as he hurriedly climbed on bed and picked up his joy of bundle who was ready to run...

Taehyung himself doesn't know why he always call his baby as a bunny because her face will also resemble as someone who has the same bunny face..

"MWMMA MWMMA", with loud giggles taeju happily clapped her hands being carried by her mamma,taehyung smiled fondly as her baby called him sweetly...

"Yes my bunbun..mamma..today I have to go to complete some work baby..and my sweet cupcake will stay here with her uncle and play ok my little bunny..", taehyung said while putting a beautiful frock on taeju, she giggled and threw her hands in the air showing her enthusiasm...

Taehyung has already gone, Namjoon and suga were also being ready to go, jihun and minyu were not making usually bustle as they were being good boys to their mamma..

Namjoon and suga with little babies have gone to meet Jungkook leaving suspicious Jin and Jimin..

"hyung, I am not getting good vibes from this..suga and babies have been behaving strangely..", Jimin said, with a hint of concern...

" you are right jimin, I have also noticed how Namjoon have been behaving lately..."said Jin, Namjoon and Suga have already told their sons not to tell their mother about meeting their bunny uncle..

So this is how Jin and jimin are now following their husband's car to know where their husbands have been taking their kids lately...

Jungkook was cleaning the shop joyously as he know that today, his brothers along with his nephews will come, and how will he forget about his little princess...

As Jungkook heard the sound of car, he put his all accessories aside and run to look if his brothers have come or not, when he saw his hyungs , he fastly run to their car, showing his bunny smile...

Namjoon and suga smiled at him and opened the car door, allowing babies to come out , namjoon gently picked up taeju and descended from car...

"Hi my cute devils", jungkook picked up his nephews and tickled them, who broke into melodious laughter...

Watching her dada being happy with her brothers taeju wiggled in namjoon's arms , trying to get attention from her dada..

"Jungkook", called namjoon , handling an angry cub , jungkook as being called glance towards his hyung smiling joyously...

"Ohh my princess wants to come to dada?", as jk talked to taeju in baby language , taeju got more energetic as she finally got noticed by Jk..

Taeju made grabby hands towards him , babbling in her own secret language maybe scolding her dada , jungkook smiled at her, and took her from namjoon, taeju immediately spread her small hands around her dada and hide her tiny face between jk's big chest...

All broke into laughter as they registered a cute baby getting jealous, jk pinched her puffy cheeks which show how angry she is...

"I know my love...your dada love you so much pumpkin..", jungkook kissed her small head and started to swing his body, humming a soft song, holding his pup closely to his heart..

But who knows that this beautiful moments will not last long...

•••••••=•••••••

I will not say a single word in my defence..sorry..🫡

Do you want some more cute moments of taeju and jungkook.?

What will Jin and jimin do.??

Is your heart melting after reading such sweet moments between a father and a daughter.??

What are you expecting after this.???