SUPER BIG ANNONCEMENT, READ!!!!

A/N: OK, so I just finished reading the first book, and it's way better then the movie, like, by a LOT. So, I've decided to rewrite this book. I will be deleting this one and rewriting it. Makes it easier for me to start it over all fresh feathered and what not. It will be based off of the book instead. For those who haven't read the book and have only watched the movie, I REALLY recommend reading the book. It's worth it. Has SO much more detail, the plot is SO, SO, SO much better, it's really worth your time. I'm glad that I decided to read it. I love it. The movie, I'm sad to say, is sh*t in comparison to the book. I hear, and it doesn't surprise me, that the script writer (or whatever they're called) didn't even read the book.
So don't worry, it's not gonna just vanish, I'm just gonna make some big and GREAT changes. The beginning isn't going to be as boring. I will keep this book for a while so that the message gets out. The new book will have the same title and somewhat of the same plot, but I'm just gonna start it around at the end of the first book. And before I get REALLY into it, I'm gonna start reading the second book. I hope you like it and thank you for reading this very important authors note.