Chapter 7

"You think you can show yourself to the public like this? You're pathetic!" Belle shouted.

Jason roared as he threw more rails at her. Belle moved out of the way to prevent from getting hurt.

"You don't understand! I must show them!" Jason shouted.

"I do understand! But this isn't the way!" Belle shouted back. Jason threw another piece of metal at her, a mere miss again.

Leon got to the top as he kept an eye on Belle and Jason. He ran to the storage and saw a bazooka.

"Hey sexy." He said as he picked it up.

Jason jumped to the next platform but since Claire was in the control room, the platform started to go down.

Leon shot the bazooka and now Jason is hanging on a hook.

"Damn it."

Jason then threw another rail bridge, aiming at Leon. It's a mere miss.

"Leon!" Belle jumped down to him and helped him up.

"He's getting closer to the top." Belle said.
"Let's go. Together, this time." Leon said.

Belle nodded.

As Jason was ripping the ceiling, Leon and Belle finally got to where he was at.

"Hey!"

Jason turned around like a mad demon.
"You're not going anywhere."

Jason roared, he pushed Belle to the side, making her hit her head on the rail. He held Leon by his neck and lifting him up.

"Why are you trying to stop me? Duty? Revenge?"

Leon struggled and struggled until Jason throws him next to Belle.

"Fear. Then it will spread."

"Belle, you okay?" Leon said.
"Yeah." She replied, weakly.

"When they see me...then this world will know...terror." Jason turned back to continue, Leon crawled up to pull the lever. The platform started to fall, letting Jason fall with it. Belle weakly got up and saw Leon jumped to another platform. She sighed out of relief. She then looked at her hands, they're glowing.

It's time.

I need time.

You got 5 minutes
______________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________
"Your terror ends here, Jason." Leon said. "I won't let anyone-"

Jason suddenly gasped for air as Belle and Leon pointed their gun at him.

"It won't end. You are here. You are a witness to this..fear. And now, you...you will help it spread. And soon...soon, everyone will know true.." Jason said weakly, but before he could finish, his heart stops beating. And his upper body emerges along with the acid.
____________________________________________________________________________
Leon turned to Belle, smiling. She also smiled back.

"Let's go home." He said.
She nodded. Leon was about to hold her hand, but he couldn't. His hand just keep going through.

For Belle, she just kept on smiling, with tears.

"Belle...please. Don't smile like that. You're scaring me." He said.

"Leon..." her body suddenly began to glow like it's about to disappear.

"No...you can't leave me."
"Listen...I'm not fully here." Belle said.

"What are you talking about? You're here and you've got your memories back." Leon said.