#prologue

LORIELLE WILLIAMSON★ATLANTA, GA7:30pm

LORIELLE WILLIAMSON
ATLANTA, GA
7:30pm

LORIELLE sat her phone up on her vanity and sat down in the chair turning on the lights to her big mirror. She opened up the app 'tiktok' starting up a tiktok live.

She started the live and people started to join, she set up her makeup while people were still joining. She had about two hundred viewers in there.

"Hey guys" she smiled at her phone reading the comments while she opened up her makeup and applied it to her face.

@user1353 when are you uploading another YouTube video?

"I'm uploading a video tonight after our game" She answered the question. She was getting ready to go to a game where she was supposed to be cheering at with her team. She was applying her makeup while playing some music. "Yall, I don't own no copyrights to this music".

comments:
@user7383 you are sooo pretty!!!
@user002 who is your school playing against??
@user526 i love your hair colorr, where'd you get it from?

She looked into the mirror doing her makeup in a little bit of a hurry but also taking her time so she doesn't mess up. "I needa curl my hair again" she sighed to herself.

Lorii is a successful influencer and she gets paid a lot from doing youtube. She even bought her own benz a few months ago from her hard work and her parents are very proud of her.

"You almost done?" Her mom DANICA came into her room asking her if she was ready so she could drop her off to the school. "hold up" she told her mom while she held the brush in her hand slightly stroking the makeup on her face.

@user5263 Hey Danicaaa
@user9277 HEYY MOMM
@user3325 your mom is so pretty tell her we said hi

"Mom, they all saying hi" she chuckled. Her mom walked into the camera waving at the live. "Heyyy" she smiled showing all her pearly whites.

Her mom looked at the comments going up fast all saying hi to her and complimenting them. "Alright, let me know when you done" her mom left her room.

Lorii continued doing her makeup while still on live. "Yall, who should I collab with, yall? I feel like flying out" She asked her live.

@user8373 that girl lay lay would be fyee
@user0737 oh my gosh, jay cincooo
@user342 i agree with cinco
@user9936 funnymike

"funnymike" she laughed. "Ion know bout that one" she laughed again. "Yall going Jay Cinco crazy, ima have to hit him up." She thought. "He the one with that girlfriend, i think her name Jade. They're so cute like I be seeing they tiktoks they cute together" She complimented them.

"Maybe I could collab with both of them or sum" she though while she got ready. Lorii was done doing her makeup so she moved on to her hair and started curling it.