#one

JADE DAVIS★LOS ANGELES, CA10:30am

JADE DAVIS
LOS ANGELES, CA
10:30am

"It's ya girl big Jade inna building, not the lil one!" Jade introduced to NoLuvMar's YouTube channel. He is a YouTuber that basically makes videos of finding your match.

"Aight yall, so today we gon be doing 20 guys vs 1 girl, and y'all, this just for fun and entertainment 'cause we all know you in a relationship right?" Mar turned to look at Jade.

"Yes Sir" she smiled. "I'm finna find my side nigga" She laughed out loud. "Nah, I'm just playing" she added.  "Aight so we gon bring in these guys and we gon see how this first round go" Mar said to the camera then went and sat down while Jade stood up on the X marked on the floor.

"I'm kinda nervous" Jade laughed nervously as she stood in one spot. The First guy walked in and stood across from Jade where they could both be seen on the camera.

"What's your name?" Jade asked the guy. "Raymond" He answered as he stood there with his pants sagging down a little.

"Where you from?" She asked Raymond. "Texas" he answered, rubbing his hands together slowly. Jade Thought to herself for a while. "Ummm, I'm gon have to say no because you just not my type and yo fit is not giving" Jade shook her head No.

"Damn" Raymond said lowly to himself before walking away as the next guy came in. The next guy walked in and shook Jade's hand. "How you doing?" He said as he shook her hand.

"I'm good, how bout you?" She smiled. "Im great" He nodded. "What yo name is?" The guy asked Jade as he stood there and smiled.

"Jade" she smiled. "Ok, I'm TJ" he said back. "Okay, I like you" Jade slowly nodded repeatedly. "You can go, ima let you pass" Jade nodded as she was happy with her choice of keeping him.

Fast forward, she went through the 20 guys and passed some and kept some. It was their turn to ask her questions and see if they really wanted to keep her or pass her.

Jade sat at a table with two seats waiting for a guy that she accepted last round to come up and sit with her. The first guy came out and shook Jade's hand before taking a seat. This was their turn to ask her questions.

"Aight, so how much kids you want?" He asked her looking into her eyes. "Umm, like 5-6" she answered nodding her head. "Alright, okay" he nodded.

"Uhh, have you ever cheated on somebody? Like yo ex or sum?" He asked Jade sitting down. She laughed for a quick second before answering her question.

"No" she shook her head and laughed knowing she was lying. "You sure?" The guys eyes widened a little as he asked her.

"Ok, I cheated like one time, but it wasn't even nothing serious foreal" she rolled her eyes playfully then laughed again. "Ima have to say nah" the guy shook his head as he got up.

"Damnn" Mar put his fist over his mouth as he was sitting behind the camera. The guy left and then the next one came in.

The video was going good so far. But the next guy walked in and sat down across from Jade. "Aight, uhh. Where would you take me on our first date?" The guy asked a scenario to Jade. "Nowhere, because you gon take me. I don't take niggas out. You gotta take me wherever I want" she shrugged and told him straight up.