Meeting The Other CPUs

Y/N's POV

I was in my new room in Planeptune's Basilicom peacefully sleeping until my alarm went off. I tried to turn it off but I couldn't move, it was like someone was cuddling me.

Y/N: *Mentally* What the? Why can't I move?

I open my eyes to find Neptune cuddling me! WHAT THE HELL?! DID LUCY GIVE HER PERMISSION TO DO THIS?!?!

Y/N: Neptune, let me go!

This instead made her grip tighter and I could hardly breath.

Y/N: Nrrgh! H-Hold on! Neptune, can you loosen your grip?

Neptune did the opposite of what I asked and hugged me tighter.

Y/N: Urgh! I can't... breathe. My back!

Neptune: *Waking up* Good morning Y/N.

Y/N: *Mentally* THANK THE STARS!!! *Out loud* Neptune, why are you in my room?

Neptune: I was bored and wanted someone to cuddle with, also Lucy gave me permission.

Y/N: Just don't make this into a habit.

Neptune: Can't make any promises.

Suddenly, I heard someone knocking on the door

Nepgear: Hey Y/N, Histoire wants to speak with you along with Pico and Lucy.

Y/N: *Mentally* CRAP!!

Before I could say anything, Nepgear opened the door and started blushing.

Neptune: Hey Nep Jr, wanna come join us?

Nepgear: *Speaking very fast* Ididn'tmeantointerruptanything, I'llgohelpmakebreakfast!!!

Y/N: Why did you do that?

Neptune: It's fun teasing you.

Y/N: I'm already dating Lucy.

3RD POV Timeskip

After that, Y/N explained to Nepgear what she saw and she understood that it was a misunderstanding while Compa was making breakfast.

Nepgear: It's okay, Y/N.

Lucy: I'm famished, I wonder what's Compa cooking.

Neptune: Trust me, Compa's cooking is the best.

Y/N: It must be if you're talking like that.

Compa: Breakfast is served.

Y/N, Pico, and Lucy took a bite of the food and had stars in their eyes.

Y/N: Whoa, this is amazing! It's like a party in my mouth!

Lucy: This is nothing compared to my family's chef, it's the best thing I ever ate!

Pico: I agree. Not even the five-star restaurant in our world makes food like this!