4

AUTHOR POV
After 2 months
In two yn expanded her in Korea too.......there were many people who wanted to collaborate with her company.......she had lot of meetings but they were no good some loops.....and didn't accept it .

The kids started their schooling......the others were busy with their company nd missions.

Yn was working when someone knock the cabin door.yn told that person to come inside. It was yn's secretary momo.
Momo:mam u have meetings with Kim's tomorrow afternoon.
Yn: Kim's?
Momo:yes mam top 2 company  Kim's.....
Yn :cancel it I m not interested.
Momo:but mam it will be beneficial to us we can't lose such a great deal....
Yn thought for sometime then she accepted it.

Yn mind:arghhhh......I don't want to meet to shits again...what should I do??let's just complete the meeting and leave.

Next day.
Yn was working momo came and told Kim's are here .yn sigh nd nodded.

Yn walked towards meeting room with cold face nd dark aura

Yn walked towards meeting room with cold face nd dark aura .

Yn entered the room the boys stood nd bowed
Boys:hello miss Choi.....
Yn:hmm......

Bts looked up nd got shock to see yn.....who is standing with emotionless face.
Yn:lets start the meeting..
Joon:sure..

After meeting
Yn:I liked ur ideas  Mr.kims and congratulations for collaboration.
Joon:tq miss Choi.
Yn:ok then we will sign contract after 2 days....if u have any problem u can tell my secretary.
Jk:yn..-
Yn:miss Choi Mr.kim.
Jk:miss Choi can we talk??
Yn:sorry I'm busy .

Yn left before the boys can speak.bts were sad because yn ignored nd behaving like she never know them....they wanted to ask alot of questions. ......

Flashback
After yn left.
After yn left the house bts went to their room to sleep they didn't feel guilty for what they did....they just thought that no one can control us.

Next they woke up. They got up got ready.....and came down.

Jin:yn.....
There was no answer......the looked around to see house was decorated nd there were gifts nd was written happy third anniversary love on the gifts.....they try to remember then I clicked....last night .

How bad they hurted yn.still they felt what they said is all true .they shrugged off.but still called yn because she never had friends or house to live .the phone was switched off.

The boys had breakfast but alone they felt vomit nd stomach pain they were groans because of pain.....there was no one to give them medicine.they couldn't control the pain....

Jin somehow got up nd went to get medicine  and everyone taken the medicine.
Joon:it hurts a lot guys......
Jin:that's why yn warned us nd worried she knows .
Jk:come on hyung its good we left her still she control us.
Vmin:yeah.......

After few months bts got into another relationship either the girl who is opposite of yn.

But their new girlfriend never cooked food or did any house chores.she always ask money for shopping when they are drunk she let them sleep in living room nd morning she Don't care about the pain boys feel.

They still think yn is controlling them. After 2 years the was cheating on them nd was completely gold digger. So bts break up with her .

They wanted yn.they now understands difference between yn nd that girl.yn never escaped from house chores she was with them nd took care of them .

Hobi told suga to search for yn after searching they only got to know that phone switched off near han river.

They didn't lose hope nd kept finding for her .

Flashback ends.

To be continued......