3

AUTHOR POV
Choi couple adopted yn with legal rights. After 2 days minho told yn that they are moving to Z country......as they were in Korea for vacation nd business work.

Yn was ok with it .......she was silent because she remembered bts......after 2 days chois left korea.....

Time skip
In Z country.
Chois reached their mansion......txt nd bp took care of yn as her pregnancy sick is showing .bp nd txt started going university nd yn was taking online class.......

During the pregnancy months chois were overprotective.....they didn't tell yn about mafias. They don't want yn to be scared. The pregnancy carvings, mood swings were to much but the Chois  took it carefully.

Yn found out she is going to have triplets when she went to check up.yn was happy and also sad about the kids will not have father like others but txt said they will take care of kids like their own....they will be their God father.

Yn smiled nd nodded.
After months yn gave birth to triplets.first boy then girl nd third boy.yn was having happy tears.......the chois were happy.txt nd bp started to fight who will first carry the baby.....both minho nd hye kyo pulled ears of txt nd bp.

Then line wise they hold baby.after a week yn got discharged.

After a month.
Chois told  yn about them being mafia king and queen......nd txt nd bp being prince nd princess.....yn was shocked to get new information about her family.......then yn said she will also join mafia as she needs to be strong and be able to protect her diamonds.

After a long talk Choi accept it .after a year yn started her training to become mafia after 3 years of hard work yn became mafia queen of whole world. Txt nd bp became members of mafia queen but it was kept secret.....txt and  bp became mafia kings nd queens of z Country.

Time skip After 4 years.....
Now the kids were 7 years .the first child name was minjoon the second child is girl and her name is hoojin nd 3rd son name is Taemin.

Because of mafia Enemies yn nd chois made the kids strong so they can protect themselves. And the kids also were interested in using small weapons nd hacking.

Yn misses bts because the kids resembles their features. Minjoon resemble yoongi nd namjoon cold sleepy head nd smart with iq 200.

Hoojin resemble jhope nd jin sunshine ,calling herself wwb nd telling lame dad jokes nd cooking .

Tae min resemble jimin Tae nd kook.he as bunny smile .taemin loves fashioned clothes, hacking,boxing nd trouble maker.

She hated bts now but cannot hate her kids who were the reason to live in this world.

Yn was playing with kids when her dad minho came .

Minho:yn we are moving to korea
Yn:why?
Minho:because of mafia business and u need to start a company in Korea u already has companies in other countries nd now korea...
Yn:ok we can move ......when we going move??
Minho:in a week.
Yn :ho I will ready the private plane nd all safety.by the way where is oppas nd unnies.
Minho:they went to buy gifts for their nephews nd niece.
Yn:aishh.....

Hoojin:grandpa.......wanna here a joke??
Minho:gulped but not to make her sad he said yes
Hoojin:what it is called when short people waves hand?
Minho:what??
Hoojin:microwave.....hahaha aha
Minho nd yn had done face ......the other two sibling left the place when hoojin started her joke.

The day went by.........

To be continued........