15

AUTHOR POV
After talking to man BTS again come back to room where yn was sleeping. All of their eyes dark Bcoz of anger but seeing yn they calmed down . But tears brimmed in jhope's eyes he went near her and placed her head on his lap and kissed her forehead again and again. Others also got near them .

Yoongi- i don't want to think what would have happened if we were not on time .

(He said sighing heavily. Noone of them want to imagine it . Silence. Silence was only could hear until yn's phone rang. They checked her phone to see their babies were video calling. Seeing this BTS panick and tossed phone to eachother. In the end it reached in joon's responsible hands and others gave him sheepish smile . He gulped but decided to answer phone but before he could answer phone got cut making them sigh in relief but phone again ring making them jump in scared .

He picked up phone but before he could say something hoojin speak. She didn't saw that other person is not their mom.

Hoojin- mom where are you? Wait why mom's phone is with you.
(She said in suspicious voice after seeing it is not her mom but army's daddy 🌚🌚🌚i mean her father Poor namjoon just smiled nervously and wave his hand but someone from other side speak )

Taemin- who is on otherside hoojin?
(He said now coming into frame with his another brother. Three of kids now glaring at poor joon like they would kill him through phone )

Joon- h-hii babies. (He said not knowing what to say anything else but who said he gonna get chance to say anything else when their only daughter knows how to speak)

Hoojin- hii, hii you are saying hii, don't hii to us , tell us where is our mom . Did you kidnap her ? If you dare to touch our mom i will beat your butt with my frying pan and why are you not speaking now .

We warned you before but You didn't listen to us . Now we will upload all your funny pics on big screen and where is mom . How dare of you try to separate our mom from us. Why are you not speaking now you big head . Do you think we will let you go after this no. Our mom may be innocent but we are not we will take revenge on you .

You don't know about my brothers. They are very protective of mom but not more than me I am universe wide beutiful and intelligent. i will not leave you this time.

(She was speaking with any break. Both her brother left her to rant knowing she will not stop soon . hearing it All of boys looked at jin . Who gave them offended look )

Jin- Yahh why are you all looking at me .
(Before he started his scolding jungkook put his hand over his mouth to save them but and about another little jin . She stopped when joon's iq worked and he showed sleeping yn to her. )

Joon- see your mom is safe and no w-we didn't kidnapped her.
Minjoon- then what is mom doing there and she is fainted it is clear . Don't think you can fool us i have 200 iq.
(He said but hearing him all of them now look at joon . )
Joon- well how i explain this.
Minjoon- by mouth before we come their and break it .

(Now everyone turned towards suga who just give them 'i don't give a f*ck' look )

Joon- well your mom fainted so we took her here . But don't worry we will send her home tomorrow morning and don't worry--
Taemin- we are not worried but you should worry bcoz i am gonna hack someone's phone and after getting those pics i will upload your funny pics soon.

( hearing him everyone look at maknae line who was now deleting their funny pics from their phones hurriedly. They cursed their habit to click their funny pictures)......

Joon- kids don't. We saved your mom today if you don't believe you can ask her tomorrow. We didn't have any bad intentions trust us.
(He said trying to convince kids . Who could say the scary mafias will be scared of three kids . But the reality is that way . )

Kid's- ok but we need our mom in tomorrow morning safe . If she got any scratch remember what we can do

(After convincing kids joon hung up call and sat on sofa with a tired sigh)

Joon- whose idea was to not use protection?
(Hearing him everyone shrugged. )

Jungkook- but our kids are just like us. Specially taemin is like me. I get to know he is good at boxing. My dna is really strong.
( he said only to get scoffed and just like that they all started to fight over whose dna is strong except hobi . )

Jimin- hobi hyung why are you quite.
( hearing him he shrugged. )

Jhope- bcoz i don't want my dna to be that strong bcoz it will be problem for us . Think if kids got our habits then what would we have done if our dad would have done, what we did to our mom. I would have not let him live in peace .

( hearing him everyone nodded knowing jhope's anger is worst one. And if kids got his anger then they gonna get hard time to get back yn)...

To be continued.....