9

AUTHOR POV

BTS decided that they will try to get back yn and their kids no matter what. They are ready to do anything for them but they were also worried that what if their enemies found out them and tried to harm them.

So they decided to protect them from far. Yn get kids admission in Korea. She wants them to enjoy their life like normal kids but it was like impossible bcoz three of kids were good looking just like their dad's .

In just one day they were able to get popular among kids . But like their fathers they were also cold to everyone. Even though they lived with yn but their most of habits are same as their father and this is the reason why yn couldn't forget BTS at first place.

Their every little habits reminds her of BTS . From minjoon's sleeping and distruction habits , hoojin's sassiness and side eyes to taemin's pranks everything they got in their their dna .did i forget to tell their temper which is miles far even from their dad's.

In their previous school they used to get into fights alot . Thanks to their uncles and aunts they were able to hide it from their mom's or thats what they all thought bcoz yn know her kids like open book. And that's why she strictly told them not to get into trouble here .

BTS also get to know about their school they decided to secretly visit them after their school so they were sitting in their car a little far away .

For visiting their kids they even cancelled their meetings which was huge shock for their both secretaries .Poor girl and poor man thought they were dreaming in day light. Soon kids started to come out.

Three of kids were talking just then another car come there.seeing this kids eyes lit up . A girl come out from car seeing her noone can say she is their mom. Yes it was yn . She also make sure pick up her kids herself.

She remembers how she felt when there was noone to pick up or drop her at school bcoz she was orphan.

BTS could not take their eyes off from her . She was looking same when she was in college with them. She was wearing ripped jeans and white hoody bcoz her kids like her that way.

They want her to dress up like this whenever she comes at school bcoz they want to show off that their mom is way more beautiful than other girls . Three of them run towards yn and hugged her. BTS were smiling seeing all this but sad too .

Yn-how was your day babies.
Three of them - boring .
(Hearing their answer yn chuckled it was their daily routine from the day they started to studying. She always ask them and their answer is always same. She saw her kids looking at something but they were fast to look away thinking their mother didn't noticed but yn saw that how her kids were looking at other fathers who picked up their kids in their arms. she didn't get sad or disappointed at all like others would have she just smiled softly at her kids . She knows what they want but where will genes of ego will go . She picked three of them taking everyone around them in surprise. Bcoz they were not one or two years old kids anymore and picking three kids is really heavy.)

Yn- you know your mom does not waste hours in gym for nothing. I can lift you three easily. Next time if you want just tell me .

(She said while walking with them towards her car meanwhile kids were smiling happily they kissed her cheeks making her laugh . She knows she can't give them father's love but she make sure they never lack of fulfilling both parents duties. And her kids appreciate it very well and this is the reason why they never felt they need father)

After she left with kids . BTS were still sitting in their cars they were thinking if they didn't break up with her they would have happy family now.

But they were proud that yn is very good at fullfilling both parents responsibility. They knows as long as yn is with kids they will never lack of anything but they promised themselves that they will not repeat same mistake again this time they will not let her handle everything alone . Soon they also left for their office .

To be continued......