𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨

☾⁂❀⁂☾

"What now?" Cathrin exclaimed in disbelief as she dropped the lasagna down on the pot base, in front of her daughters. The two sisters seated on each side of the wooden table, looked at each other with confused eyes, but Lily quickly shrugged  it of dumping into the lasagna earning her a look of disapproval by her older sister.

"Yeah, of course Ash. Don't even worry about it, il drop by with the leftovers." Cathrin nodded, before taking her phone away from her ear, ending the call with her best friend.

Cathrin sighed heavily as she walked over to the dining table, where her two daughters looked at her with intrigued eyes. The woman sat down, placing salad onto her plate.

"Well? What's going on?" Lilah asked, leaning her chin on her knuckles. "Are they coming? Can we start eating?" Lily asked, making lilah kick her little sister in the shin. "Ow!"

"Really?"

"I've been at practice, Lil. I'm literally starving." The blonde complained.

"Hanna's been arrested for shoplifting." Cathrin revealed, glancing up to look at her oldest daughter who's eyes widened in shock, "what?"

Lily made her lips into a thin line, trying to contain a laughter from escaping. Not that she wanted Hanna arrested or anything. but Hanna was like a older sister to her. So she reacted the way she would've if Lilah would've been the one behind bars.

And not to mention, the youngest of the Moore siblings rarely took anything serious.

"I thought you talked to her about it?" Cathrin asked, taking a sip of her water. Lilah nodded, "I did. But I can't control what happens when she's with Mona."

Cathrin rolled her brown eyes as she shook her head, "I don't even understand why you two are hanging out with that girl."

Lilah tilted her head back, growing tired of her mothers constant comment about her friend. Mona and Lilah had gotten close after Mona and Hanna became friends, the two had never really interacted before. Sure, Mona had tried like she'd done with them all. But Alison didn't like to share, especially not with a loser like Mona.

"Yeah, something's definitely off with her." Lilly added, with her mouth full of her mother's famous lasagna. Lilah's eyes went wide in disbelief, "there isn't anything off with her, Lily." Lilah sighed, messing up her food with her fork.

"Anyways, Ashley went straight after her to the station. So they won't be joining us." Cathrin informed, which made her two daughters nod in response.