𝑜𝓃𝑒

Oliver's POV

My life has been miserable since Gina took the scholarship leaving me in the dust. I'm heartbroken and I cant do anything about it. Mom tried to cheer me up but failed miserably. I have ballet today and its auditions for the nutcracker and I'm to miserable to care.

"aww poor Oliver still sad about Gina?" my mom asked.

"yeah" I replied miserably sitting down at the island.

"Do you want to take a day off ballet today?" My mom asked but I can't because I need a part to focus on. So I told her just that.

"okay sweetie" my mom said I was very concerned why she was acting so nice.

"TAYLOR, ANNA-KAT GET DOWN HERE!" Mom screamed to which I jumped at. Then Mom took us to school.

.・゜゜・*:・゚*:・゚.・゜゜・

I arrived at ballet and I was nervous I was outside the studio taking a couple deep breaths before going in.

"you got this" I kept telling myself.

I took one last deep breath and walked in. I went straight to the bare to stretch. I fully stretched when my teacher came in with a pretty girl beside her.

"okay class, I would like to introduce a new student Emilie Walker. She just recently moved to Westport, please make her feel welcome!" I was a little bit worried after the teacher told us she was from Westport as when I began she hated me from being from Westport but when she finished Emilie's introduction she hugged her ,like a HUG HUG. I wondered how she got in good with our teacher.

The girls all rushed over to her to say hello. As I turned back to the bar I subtly rolled my eyes... or so I thought

"Something bothering you?" a voice I'm assuming Emilie, said.

I slowly turned anticipating the worst.

"Nope nothing!" I responded kicking myself for sounding fake.

"I'm Emilie" she said sticking a hand out.

"Oliver" I said taking her hand. I felt my stomach doing flips.

"So your new to Westport, I live there too." I said hoping to spark a conversation.

"Guess that means ill see you around?" she said her voice as sweet as honey.

"yeah, If you want I can walk you through what we have done so far this year?" i asked praying she would agree so I could spend more time with her.

"I'm good I know it already thanks though" she responded. Walking off to the other girls.

And I knew I was in trouble...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

this is my first Fanfiction so comments and votes would be appreciated.

Lisa xx

(415 words)