Crush

It's been about 2 months and Sunghoon and Sunoo's relationship has been getting better, Sunghoon has been laughing a bit more and has also been protective of Sunoo.

Sunoo and Heeseung are also good friends, Sunoo has learned that Heeseung has a crush on one of the employees named Jake, he is a cute outgoing boy. Sunoo had also met a boy named Jungwon, he's a model working with them.

Sunoo has been Sunghoons model and has tried on some clothes about 5-10 times, Sunghoon is working really hard on this project and had been staying up a lot.

Agh why does Sunghoon keep making noise, I can't sleep, Sunoo thought while he was in bed, he got up and went towards Sunghoon's office and then knocked "come in" Sunghoon said. "Did I wake you, I'm sorry I was just looking for something" Sunghooncsaid putting both his hands on his face tiredly. Sunoo went closer to the elder sitting in a chair, he looked down at him and put his hands on both sides of Sunghoon's face.

He then rubbed his thumb under sunghoon's eye, Sunglasses was confused, then Sunoo put his hand on Sunghoon's forehead, he had a fever.

"Mr park, you have a fever, you have been staying up too late and haven't been taking care of yourself" "n-nonsense I'm completely fine" Sunghoon said looking away from Sunoo. "Your forehead is hot, you have eyebags, and you're really pale, I think you should get some sleep" "no I can't, I need to finish sketching this piece of clothing" "the one in the picture?" "Yeah" "I'll do it, I'm good at drawing, I was in art club for 4 years." "Are you sure?" "Yeah" "o-okay just don't mess up" "I won't, now go to sleep."

Sunghoon got up from his chair and left to go to sleep, Sunoo on the other hand sat down in the chair and started to sketch the clothing in the picture. It took about 1 hour to do, then he finally went to sleep, he was really tired because it was 4:23 am and he had to wake up at 6:30 for work.

The next day both Sunoo and Sunghoon woke up tired but still had to go to work, they were both a bit late because they got ready slowly. "What did you think about the drawing I finished?" "You did pretty good" "you know if you have a picture I can help you save time by drawing it!" "That isn't a very bad idea"

When they got to work Sunghoon went to his office while Sunoo went to hang out with Jungwon for a bit. "Hey Sunoo hyung!" "Hey Jungwon!" They said excitedly while hugging "so how's it going with your boss" he said smirking "w-what are you talking about, it's n-normal," "oh come on Sunoo hyung, when is someone going to make a move!" Jungwon said playfully pushing Sunoo's shoulder "ever since I saw you and him together y'all look so cute together, date already I know you like him, I think he likes you to"

"Yah Jungwon I don't like him!" "Then why are you blushing!" "I d-don't" "you do!" "N-no!". They bickered for about 2 minutes when Sunghoon popped up "Sunoo let's go" he said as they both looked at him and then each other, Jungwon smirked and pushed Sunoo hard so he would fail in front of Sunghoon, but he didn't fall, not fully at least.

Sunghoon caught him right when he was going to hit the floor "are you uh okay?" He said lifting him up, Sunoo was a blushing mess "ah uh y-yeah sorry" "it's fine". Sunoo ran to Jungwon who was smiling innocently and whisper yelled into his ear obviously mad "WHY DID YOU DO THAT!" "So he could catch you, now leave before he starts to get impatient". Sunoo stomped off with Sunghoon to his office.

"Sunoo" "uh y-yes!?" "Are you sure you're okay you're really red" "I'm perfectly okay!" "Okay well I have a picture I need you to sketch out, here" "oh okay" Sunoo said awkwardly

Sunoo drew for 26 minutes and then leaned back in his chair sighing loudly, Sunghoon looked at him "o-oh was that loud" "uh yea, are you tired?" "Uhm yeah I haven't had coffee today" "go get one" "uh d-do you want one?" "No I made one at home already" "okay I'll be back then" Sunoo said getting up to leave

"Get a snack while your at it, you haven't been eating breakfast and you have small salads for lunch, you've been getting thinner" "o-okay" Sunoo replied looking down and then quickly scurrying off.

H-how does he know what I've been eating, and how does he know I've been getting thinner,I didn't even know that, I've just been too busy. Sunoo thought speed waking and then BAM. "Ah! Oh I'm so sorry!" "It's alright! I wasn't paying attention!" "Oh neither was I, where are you headed I haven't seen you before?" "Oh I'm new my name is Niki, I'm headed to meet the boss" he said bowing to Sunoo, Sunoo bowed back "ah well I just came from there, I'll show you, but first I need to grab something"

Niki followed Sunoo as he got a coffee and a pastry then they walked to the office together "so tell me more about yourself Niki" "oh sure! Well my full name is Nishimura Riki, I'm from Japan and I'm 19" "woah 19! How are you here then!?" "Well my parents have a big company back in Japan so they talked to the boss and I guess he slowed me to work here, I actually want to be one of the models here" "woah that's nice! Well my name is Kim Sunoo, I'm the boss's personal assistant and personal model, he had me dress in the clothes he makes and I actually live with him"

Niki looked a bit upset but then they got to the office "here it is! Let's go!" They went in and Sunghoon looked up at them "oh you must be Niki" he said getting up, Sunoo walked to the side while Niki went in front of Sunghoon, they shook hands and then sat down. "So you want to be a model yeah" "yes sir" "okay well your hired" "huh" "you've got the body proportions I need and your really tall and good looking, not to me though but to other people." "Oh well th-thank you sir" Niki said awkwardly.

"Just sit down in try e chair over there for now Niki" "yes sir"
Sunghoon pov

The whole time I kept my eye on that Niki, he looked suspicious, I did it without no one noticing. He kept looking at Sunoo's every move, I was mad for some reason, whenever they would talk Niki's eyes would just soften.I didn't like it.

End of chapter
Also if y'all are interested in commenting pls do, I like to read them!