Happy Sunoo

The next day Sunoo was really happy Sunghoon stood up for him and comforted him, he was beaming. He got out of bed in a good mood and changed into this

Sunoo is the only one allowed to wear clothes like this to work because

Sunoo is the only one allowed to wear clothes like this to work because... well Sunghoon has a favorite, anyways Sunoo didn't put any makeup on once he didn't feel like doing it, he put his shoes on and sat on a chair waiting for Sunghoon to come downstairs.

"Morning" Sunghoon said with his croaky morning voice he still had "good morning!" Sunoo said happily smiling, Sunghoon turned the other way and blushed, then he cleared his throat.

"Did you eat anything yet?" "No..." Sunoo said looking down moving his feet "at least eat a protein bar okay?..." "ok!" Sunoo said as he got up quickly getting a protein bar and coming back.

He opened it quickly and put it in his mouth as Sunghoon got his shoes on, they were about to leave when Sunghoon grabbed Sunoo's wrist "hm?" Sunoo hummed "you've got crumbs on your mouth..." Sunghoon replied swiping the crumbs away with his finger while looking at Sunoo's lips, Sunoo looked at Sunghoon's eyes. They looked very soft and calming, it relaxed Sunoo. "Ok let's go" Sunghoon said opening the door for Sunoo as Sunoo hopped out.

Today they rid in Sunghoon's Hellcat, it was a pretty blue, it looked really expensive, Sunghoon told Sunoo that he rarely uses it but today is different, he's taking Sunoo in this car so he can experience riding in a very expensive car so he can feel better, Sunoo doesn't know that part though.

Sunghoon let Sunoo open the window and stick his head out to feel the breeze, today was already so good for Sunoo, not to mention that Sunghoon was looking like a snack, he wore a light brown blazer on top of a black t-shirt with matching light brown silky pants, his hair was also slicked backed and he had sunglasses on.

Sunghoon's window was also opened so the breeze was going on him as well, Sunoo thought he was really attractive today.

In no time they arrived to work and got out, a couple of workers and random people were looking at them for three reasons, one, the Hellcat, two, Sunghoon looking fine af, and Sunoo looking stunning. Sunoo was a bit nervous but he calmed down after Sunghoon smiled at him softly.

They walked in and went to get coffee first, then went to their office they share together, they didn't talk but it wasn't awkward, it was peaceful. Sunoo sat down and asked Sunghoon "is there anything you need me to do right now?" "Uhhh, no, I am caught up with every thing and only have one and a half papers to do so you can just chill for now." "Ok" Sunoo responded as he went on his phone to Instagram, he saw that Sunghoon made a new post so he clicked it

" "Ok" Sunoo responded as he went on his phone to Instagram, he saw that Sunghoon made a new post so he clicked it