Jealousy and imagination

Warning: imagination of dirty things♥️😊👍🏼
By the way Sunoo in the picture above is aghhh I'm going feralllll!!!

Niki and Sunoo kept getting closer and closer as the days rolled by, Niki would often give Sunoo compliments regarding his outfit or modeling, let's just say Sunghoon was a bit jealous.

He has also been busy since he has been partnering with two big companies, Sunghoon gets upset and stressed lately so he'd been drinking a lot of coffee and has been grumpy a lot.

He has gone off on Sunoo 3 times so far even though he didn't do anything wrong, Sunghoon would apologize to Sunoo either in the car or when they got home. Sunoo has definitely noticed a change in Sunghoon since whenever he was with Niki Sunghoon would glare at Niki and start to talk even less, he also noticed Sunghoon was being a bit mean to everyone, even his best friend Heeseung.

"Mr.Park, I think it's about time to go home, it's 11:29pm" Sunoo said with a yawn and looking tired, he was currently standing in front of Sunghoon. "Hold on! Let me finish this! This is the 5th time you said this!" "S-sorry" Sunoo said sounding a bit sad, he went to go sit in his chair shit, I think I messed up again Sunghoon thought face palming him self as he let out a sigh.

He ended up finishing at 12:56, he grabbed his coat and some other things, then he walked towards where Sunoo was just to see him sleeping peacefully. Sunoo tried not to fall asleep many times but ended up falling asleep, he didn't want to get yelled at by his boss.

Sunghoon stared at him sleeping for a bit until he put his keys and then hone in his pocket, then he lifted Sunoo up into a bridal style.

Sunghoon carried Sunoo to his car, Sunoo was not heavy one bit so Sunghoon wasn't tired, then he drives them home. When they got there Sunoo was still sleeping so Sunghoon carried him again, this time to Sunoo's bed.

Sunghoon stood there watching Sunoo sleeping not going to lie but he looks really pretty... wait what am I thinking!!! I can't like him! But, maybe...

He looked a bit confused but out of no where he bent down slowly and quietly making sure not to wake Sunoo up and kissed him gently, it was quick but sweet. Sunghoon thought his lips tasted like coffee and mint. When he looked at him once more after kissing him realized what he did and got very flustered, he quickly turned entirely out of the room, then went to take a shower and try to get his mind off Sunoo.

What he didn't know was that Sunoo was awake, he woke up when they got to the house, he just pretended to be asleep. Sunoo sat up on his bed staring at the door with nothing but a straight face, a red straight face. He was so extremely flustered yet loved it, he giggled a bit before grabbing his phone to text Jungwon.

BITCH
ANSWER ME JUNGWON

WHAT THE HECK, I AM TRYING TO SLEEP BITCH!

I don't give a fuck! Sunghoon just fucking kissed me!

HUH, DID YOU LIKE IT!?!?

I don't know it was a small peck! Also he didn't even know I was awake!

It's too late for this, I'll talk to you in the morning when you get to work.

Ok

(Jungwon has Sunoo as "Sun the sassy bottom bitch of Mr.Park" and Sunoo has Jungwon as " My bestie 4 ever yet the most bitch in my life".

Sunoo then went to sleep, surprisingly he fell asleep fast, he even had a dream about Sunghoon, it was him and Sunoo cuddling on a soft bed and Sunghoon giving Sunoo pecks all over his face and some on his neck. That was the best dream Sunoo had even though he only slept a couple of hours.

On the other hand Sunghoon could not fall asleep and when he did he had a dirty dream with Sunoo... again, he's been having dirty dreams with Sunoo in it since he saw Sunoo's back while he was changing.

His dream today was of Sunoo grinding on him on a chair in his office, he was also blinded. For some reason when it comes to grinding Sunghoon goes feral, that's his FAVORITE type of sexual interaction, he thinks it's VERY hot. Every day he imagines Sunoo's face while she's grinding on Sunghoon, Sunghoon just pretends he's not having dirty thoughts. He also thinks someone that's riding someone's cock is attractive. Basically he loves to see his partners face (Sunoo) on his cock.

Sunghoon woke up as hard as a rock, he expected this though, you may think Sunghoon isn't the type to do this but he changed.

Sunghoon does his usual routine which consists of relieving himself, washing his hands, brushing his teeth, doing his hair, and changing. It surprisingly doesn't take very long.

When Sunghoon walks out of his room he sees Sunoo sitting by the table in a chair, he's also on his phone. "Have you eaten yet?" "Uh n-no" Sunoo replied still looking at his phone, Sunghoon's face turned into a frown "and why is that?" "I don't feel like eating".
Sunghoon knew Sunoo has not listened to what Sunghoon has been telling him to do which is to start eating breakfast again. You might not think it's a big deal but Sunoo has to stand for a long time, walk or even speed walk a lot, and stay up a lot to do his work. He has even been starting to run at nights on the weekends.

Sunghoon walked towards Sunoo who was still not looking up at him, he grabbed Sunoo's neck and made him look up at him. "Sunoo" he said sternly with an even more frown "you look way too pale and your face has gotten slimmer.

To be continued...