𝗢𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗮.

»»———-

»»———- .·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·. ———-««

District two, a district with more victors than what you could count on one hand.

This developed a complex system of injustice for the upper class that threw you into peacekeeping if you didn't make the cut as a Tribute. Families in the outskirts of two can live at ease knowing their lower class lifestyle can at least save their children from being shipped off to the Career Academy. That is unless you show potential, something Damara Danielle Bardin never thought her family would've had to even dread achieving until the 64th Annual Hunger Games. The year her Career brother won.

Cadel Bardin. Damara Bardin liked to believe she could escape the curse placed on her family the day her brother won but even she knew the only real way to escape the Hunger Games is to die in that arena. Something so cynical was hard to ignore.

So if Damara Bardin was going to die in that arena, she would be the orenda behind the rebellion.

WARNING...
𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝗱𝗲𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗯𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗮𝘀 DEPRESSION, POST-TRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER, DROWNING, SUICIDE, MURDER, ABUSE, SEX, TORTURE, SEXUAL HARASSMENT, RAPE 𝗮𝗻𝗱 FORCED PROSTITUTION.

𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗮𝘆 𝗯𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗱𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗵, 𝗜 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗮𝗱𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸.

DISCLAIMER...
𝗜 𝗱𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗺 𝘁𝗼 𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 DAMARA BARDIN, CADEL BARDIN, JONAH BARDIN, ZARINA AND ALAFIA AMOUR, THE TRIBUTES OF THE 𝟳𝟬𝘁𝗵 ANNUAL HUNGER GAMES (𝗲𝘅𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗔𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲 𝗖𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗮) and my theory behind the CAREER ACADEMY 𝗮𝗻𝗱 THE 64th ANNUAL HUNGER GAMES. 𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗛𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝗚𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 SUZANNE COLLINS.

»»———- .·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·. ———-««