August: [Tuesday]

Mom finally picked me up out of summer camp. I was the last person to get picked up since she's so scared of me getting kidnapped, that she wouldn't even let me use the bus. She might be Zeide Steele, the brand and model for the perfume company called Harchkiss, but I'm old enough to know if things are troubled or not.

Here's what happened in the past two months in summer camp. I was dropped off by Mom a day early, the camp counselors were nice but they kinda neglected us when it was time for the night sometimes. When the other kids arrived, I was kinda ignored by everyone. People would sometimes talk to me just a bit before hanging out in their regular group. There was a guy in particular, though he kept on trying to flirt with me and talk I guess. All he got in the end was a kiss from me, that kiss felt wrong when I did kiss him. I kinda feel it was a bet that he did.

The camp counselors would usually tell us to never say what happened in this camp, probably because they didn't want to get fired. Like this one time, one of the campers fell off a tree and got a big wound. I actually helped with first aid, the head counselor told us not to tell anyone else. Funny enough, the camper's wound healed as if it were magic.

Here's another weird thing. Inside my cabin, there's always a mouse sleeping on my book. Despite the counselors and us putting the mouse out, it still keeps coming back to sleep on the book. I decided to call it Chinchilly. I had to leave Chinchilly at the cabin since I was not allowed to keep a rodent in the house.

It's pretty late, mom says that my dad's going to pick me up tomorrow for a party for some business. All of the heirs of their company must go too. Honesty, I don't want to go. It's usually them shoving us into a different room and they hope we socialize with each other to have a bond of each other's company. I honestly have one friend there, Molly Stanfred. Her dad owns a lot of the paper-making company and me and Molly are good with each other despite her being five years older.

Anyways, I'm going to head to bed. If something eventful happens like some heir getting a temper tantrum, I'll write it here.