[Thursday]

Mom's car, backseat, 11 pm

When I woke up, Chinchilly was still beside me. Mom had already arrived with her white cat Furina. Dad sat me down at the dinner table before Dad spoke up. He started to tell me how he met Mom, I knew the story by heart but the things that weren't told were shocking.

Dad walks to his college campus and Mom is at the college's balcony, mom gets pushed off by one of her ex-friends and starts falling, dad catches her and both fell at first 'fall'. But they didn't tell me it was from the tenth floor that she fell off, mom said that she started to chant a slow-falling spell. When mom was about to hit the ground (She said she didn't chant fast enough so if she fell, she would have gotten a few more broken bones) Dad caught her not in his arms but by his back. Both of them had to get into the infirmary and both of them fell in love with time. Mom said that her bones had healed a lot faster than dad.

At first, I didn't believe them but when Mom touched the plant that was about to die, it bloomed back as if it was spring all over again. I wish I was dreaming but I was not, just then, Chinchilly appeared on the table. That mouse is so fast- Furina also got on the table, I got scared when Furina took Chinchilly by the neck. I thought she was going to eat them, but she just got off the table and put Chinchilly down.

"Your spirit animal finally found you" Mom started to explain "Spirit animals are a piece of your magic, they act as magical guides and will protect you during your life". I looked at Furina and Chinchilly before I looked back at my parents. "Why did you hide this from me?" I asked them. "Because we wanted to keep you safe, magic started to get dangerous when technology started to get a bit more advanced." Dad started before Mom finished his sentence. "You had two different kinds of magic kinds inside yourself and if you had known earlier, your brain shut down when we mentioned it. We decided to tell you about this after a few events had happened to you".

I slumped down to my chair, so all of what happened to those people... I did that? "I had hurt Lentin Gorvero?" I asked them and they both nodded. "we had also decided that you should attend a witch academy to better control your powers. You'll be moving in with your aunt Roselle before Monday, she works at the academy as a professor so you have to get a dorm at the academy" Mom said. I knew if I didn't go to a witch academy, I'd hurt more people here. So, I agreed to move to the academy with my aunt.

So now, Mom is taking me to shop for a few new things for me for my magic school. It's a thing that my mom does, she loves shopping for me and it turns out, there's a whole district for magical things. I also learned that there are no labels when it comes to magic so sorcerers, witches, mages, and spell casters are almost the same. People just like to label their academies like that in the world of magic, I guess.

Chinchilly is now sitting on my lap and I think I would need to put a bow or a leash on them so I won't get them as lost as I did back then.