[Wednesday]

Rasque Hotel, Room 640, 7:30 pm

Something weird happened. When me and dad went to the hotel's event hall, as I wrote yesterday, I got shoved into another room filled with the companies' heirs. I found Molly with her boyfriend, I approached them and we talked for a while before she dragged her boyfriend to her hotel room yesterday. So, I was left alone in a corner of the room drinking the iced tea. I would have honestly gone to my hotel room immediately if Lentin hadn't come up to me.

Lentin Gorvero's father owned the biggest shopping mall empires and owned a ton of estates and land. Lentin himself is a model for his mom's fashion company which boosted his fame and his ego. He thinks he's superior to everyone, I know other kids also have that personality but he takes it up a level. He's five years older than me and he would not stop bugging me ever since I turned twelve (I just turned 15 by the way).

"Hello Circe, your little friend's not here?" Lentin sat down beside me, he was holding a glass of champagne. "She just went to her hotel room that's all, I was just about to leave anyways" I stood up before he grabbed my wrists. "My my? Circe Steele leaving the party without talking to the infamous Lentin who's giving her attention, you should be a bit grateful for what I'm going to do next." He chuckled before letting go of my wrists and getting down on one knee, he pulled out a black box, he opened it to reveal a clear quartz ring "Circe Anam Steele, will you be my fiancé till you are old enough to marry?".

I WAS SHOCKED- He had gone too far this time, I bearly interacted with him over the last few years and now he's proposing- I honestly felt like I just saw the rotting corpse of a deer at the side of the road, I stepped back before I told him no as a faint whisper, and oh boy- he did get angry. There were a lot of people staring at us and a few had their phones out, if Molly didn't leave me here alone, I would have been safe from him. Lentin got furious and demanded quietly that I must say yes since it was an event filled with powerful people. I was trembling and I couldn't say a word, he soon got up. Before he could grab me, his chest started to hurt. A few of the hotel staff heard his wailing so they called an ambulance and took him away to the nearest hospital.

Lentin was healthy, he keeps his lifestyle posted on his social media so it doesn't make sense why he would have a heart attack like that. I was sent to the hotel room since I was the one closest to him, he held on to me when his chest started to hurt. So yeah, Dad's going to drive us later to his penthouse after the event is over. I just have to stay in this hotel room. I'll just watch TV.

Dad's Penthouse, my room, 9 pm

Dad was kinda mad that I didn't accept Lentin's proposal but also relieved that I also didn't accept him. I don't know, the ride to the penthouse was quite like before, he'd complain about a few people and ask me how I was in that room. Once we stopped at the penthouse, Dad asked me one thing "Did a few things happen to you while you were in summer camp?". That was weird, I just told him that Chincilly just kept on reappearing in my diary. He nodded and left me in the penthouse before he went to his office. Before he left, he told me that Mom was going to the penthouse tomorrow which was a surprise to me. Ever since they divorced, they don't usually go to each other's places to pick me up. They don't hate each other, I think the reason for their divorce was their time consumption for me and the businesses they had.

9:05 pm

Chinchilly's on my bed... Physically here- I didn't bring them here when I left camp- I don't know how they got here... It would be impossible for a mouse to get here without getting hurt... I'm going to get some sleep, hopefully, Mom doesn't bring her cat with her tomorrow because I'm scared that Furina will eat Chinchilly.