[Friday]

Aunt Roselle's cottage, Mom's old bedroom, 9pm

My parents made me go by airplane, I was kinda sad that I couldn't bring Chinchilly with me to the airplane cabins but at least the flight was only four hours. Aunt Roselle waited for me at the airport before we drove to her cottage, her cottage is near the academy so when we have to move my things, it wouldn't be a problem.

Aunt Roselle led me to Mom's old room, the room had a dark vibe, unlike her current place which is always been beaming with light. Turns out there are a lot of things that I didn't know about my mom. I've also met Aunt Roselle's spirit animal, a black cat. Kinda fitting since her cottage can't get witchy enough.

Aunt Roselle soon taught me about magic, just some basics before the magic entrance exams tomorrow. She said there were six types of magic involved with our bodies, blood, body, mind, soul, sight, and memories. The academy, also called Allirane Academy, is a witch's school. They really keep the dark and witchy vibe throughout the whole school.

I'm not going to put everything here since it's like seven pages full. I better get to bed before the testing tomorrow, Aunt Roselle says that it would take a lot of energy, unlike those regular test papers.