¡Chapter 2!

Life Advice..

3rd Person P.O.V

Mackerel was on their way to work.

Scratch that.

They were running to work!

Mackerel's alarm clock had gone off at the wrong time, making the poor enbie later for their shift at Gear Station.

Sighing, Mackerel knew he would have to face Astrid. They didn't want to since the pair, who had originally been together for a few years had broken up due to Mackerel being a cheater.

It was a grave mistake.

Mackerel reluctantly walked into their bosses' office. Not bothering to meet the questioning stares of the Subway Bosses, Ingo and Emmet.

The twins had always been like father figures to the younger person, so it wasn't unusual that they would walk up to Ingo or Emmet and bury their face into one of them. This time it was Ingo, Mackerel buried their face into his jacket and clung onto him.

Ingo responded wordlessly by pulling the enbie into his lap and cradling them, rubbing their back and quietly observing.

"I can't get over him, Ingo.. I still love him but he says he doesn't love me back and that it was an all an act of him trying to be sweet towards me.. I can't let go.. I don't want to.. It's so hard and he makes it look so easy..."

' 'Mackerel.. Let me give you something to ease your disturbed ride..' '

' 'Sometimes, special people come into our lives and they're there for a bit. Then they have to leave.. It's a sad part of reality..' '

' 'Astrid had to leave, but maybe, he'll return back to you like you returned back to his side after a long and hard day of work, Okay?..' '

Mackerel nodded, shutting their eyes tightly and gripping tighter onto Ingo, letting out quiet cries.

"I miss you so bad.. it hurts and it's killing me inside.. I can't even eat my lunch.."

' 'Now! Lets get to work, you can greet passengers with us today!' ' Emmet laughed, having his iconic smile as always.

"Y..Yeah.. That sounds.. nice.." Mack mumbled.

Mackerel got out of Ingo's lap, the subway bosses standing up as well and all three leaving the office. Mack being in the middle of the two as they walked to the twins's usual greeting spot.

Word Count? 382 words.