¡Chapter 3!

I Hope You're Reading This..

TW: Attempted Suicide...

3rd Person P.O.V

Hours have passed.

Mackerel still felt like shit. Not being able to get over the fact of Astrid disappearing from their life all together. The numerous times the Blonde-Haired Enbie cried and called out for the Brunette was countless.

Yes, they made a mistake, but they didn't deny it and even tried to come up with solutions and reassure the other man that they still loved him and only him and not the other man they had confessed to.

They didn't even have anything for thean after the confession, the feelings were just superficial.

But it was all set in stone. Mackeral's fate being sealed and nothing to do about it. Even trying to get into a new relationship hurt. It felt wrong, like as if Mack was still betraying their ex-partner.

It all felt wrong to them.

Wrong.

Wrong..

Wrong...

That's all they ever felt. They were never truly happy with anything anymore. They even felt very distant to Astrid even when they were together, something had strained their relationship and this might have just been the final straw.

Even one of their mutual friends had mocked them.

She had told them that because they were a man assigned at birth, that they "should've understood" what Astrid meant when he said that they "had something" with their superficial crush.

And that, they were just thinking like a stereotypical man and to "just get therapy" when they were already in therapy for their parents almost divorcing, it's not fair..

"WHY DOES EVERYTHING I DO HAVE TO BE WRONG!? WHY CAN'T I JUST BE HAPPY!?.."

"Why couldn't I just have died so that Astrid could have his wish of never meeting me.."

Mackerel was residing at their apartment.

It was 12am now, everything was quiet and not a single person or Pokemon stirred. Except for Mack..

Holding something in both of their hands and attaching one to the ceiling, it was in the shape of a noose. Putting the folding chair underneath it and getting onto it, putting their head throw the noose and tightening it, tears flowing down their face.

And then..

*CLANK*

The chair was knocked onto the floor. Mackerel knew they were going to die alone and that there was no chance in anybody finding them, but they still left a note on the floor.

However, there was one crucial mistake..

Just because ignore a person, doesn't mean that they don't exist.

Astrid lived in that same apartment and was startled awake by the chair falling over and hitting the floor. Groaning and groggily getting out of bed and putting on his slippers, Astrid made his way out of his room and to Mackerel's.

Raising his hand to knock on the door only to realize it was cracked open.

Odd...

He shrugged and walked in..

Word Count? 484 words.