The cupids bow

The day has passed very quickly I was walking to class with my best friend shreya, we'd been friends for almost five years now and argued about almost everything. Though we were still like two peas in a pod. We were talking about HIM as usual she was listening I was doing much of the talking. Me and her were walking when I saw HIM walking past but before I could do anything my friend tripped me. It was quick he had grabbed my waist so I wouldn't collapse on the floor and our lips were so close almost close enough to touch. I could feel his breath on my face it was warm does that mean he was warm. I walked it off blushing so heavily he asked if I was okay but I couldn't hear him, my friend nodded to him for me and I felt like I was going to die. He was blushing as well perhaps on how close we had gotten. I had yelled at my friend the entire day afterwards she shouldn't have done that. I talked about it for weeks and perhaps even more though it felt so amazing that I was that close to him. I had thought of our encounter all night, would he tell his friends about it I had to know! I called my bestie friend shreya she had to listen to what I was thinking. I had called her a lot she always was free even when she wasn't she'd answer me. We knew everything about each other the weird and pretty. I rambled for three hours until I finally had to go eat dinner but I still had a lot to tell her. I ate my dinner it was good though I had my mind thinking of him through the whole meal. He was my meal I thought though i knew I shouldn't have. My face had turned red but I had finished eating and I rushed to my room hiding under the covers. I felt like a little girl coming home after their crush kissed them or something. I was hot under the covers but I didn't want to get out of it. Though I then got a little too hot and went out of the covers to go on my phone and text shreya once more. She answered quick as usual and I rambled once more. I texted her until it was quite late, it was now twelve-am and I was getting tired so I went off my phone and slept. There was a slight issue, I couldn't sleep, my mind was too busy thinking about him. No one could ever sleep while thinking about him. My friend had liked a guy now as well so we talked about them together. They were pretty good friends so we'd admire the two of them together. Her crush was quite let's say unattractive but she thought the same about mine too. The two of them talked a lot but she got a lot of information of HIM so I didn't mind much. The staring problem had gotten worse and Cupid here was getting more and more confident to tell HIM. I warned her if she did I would've smacked her so hard and she didn't say much she did ask him a lot of questions like who he liked. He answered sometimes, he had liked a girl at school but that wouldn't get in the way of it now would it. It was almost the end of the year and my love for him got even worse. Only god could help me now many would say which was almost true but hopefully someone could get me out of this if it wouldn't end well.