✴ EPILOGUE✴

बदले तेरे माही 

बदले तेरे माही 

ला के जो कोई सारी 

दुनिया भी दे दे अगर 

तो किसे दुनिया चाहिए

Author's POV

"GAYATLI SHAURYA RATHOD," A little voice yelled, making the elder woman palm her ears. She looked up and muttered, "Hey bhagwaan, Pehle maa ne naak mein dum kar rakha tha ab uske bete ko chain nahi hai (Oh god! First, her mother made my life now her son is following her footsteps)"

She was in a meeting with a few ministers who were discussing important things, but did the four-year-old, Avyansh Shekhawat give a damn? Hell no! He simply barged into her meeting room and called her by her name in front of everyone. The little guy dressed in a black suit with a golden bow tie matching his mother's saree looked at her with a sharp glare. Gayathri shook her head and dismissed the meeting before walking towards the little trouble and asking, "Now what did I do your Highness?"

"You are 10 plus 10 plus 10 minutes late," Avyansh said, folding his arms to his chest, trying to intimidate his maternal grandmother. Gayathri cursed the maths teacher of the child for trying to make him implement addition and teaching him the skills to know the time by seeing the hands of the clock. She sighed and, unlike her stubborn nature, muttered in a quiet voice, "Sorry."

"It's okay. Maa Sa says forgiveness is okay until it hurts. Now come, we need to reach the party before she uses this opportunity to sneak away," he ordered, dragging her along with himself towards the beautifully decorated hall. Gayathri looked at him with a small amused smile, seeing his little frame dragging her down toward his mother's birthday party. The gathering stared at the elder woman which earned her respectful glances from the crowd while everyone swooned over Avyansh's cuteness.

Their eyes roamed around the hall to find that Abhijay and Shivanshi weren't anywhere around. Avyansh simply went and sat on the seat where his mother had told him to sit. He mingled with his friends sitting nearby while the little girls sitting nearby couldn't move his eyes from him. He had them giggling with his sweet talks and charming self.

A lady standing on the farthermost end of the hall fumed in exasperation and nudged her husband. He held her elbow and pulled her on himself. Pressing a kiss to her lips, he asked, "What's got you so hyper, love?"

"Your son!" she uttered with a sarcastic grin.

"I think you worked pretty hard as well for several nights with me, so let's give you credit for that. Our son" he rectified. She huffed and smacked his chest. He laughed, smooching her. His arms never left her waist as he kept teasing her with his skilled fingers.