Will He Agree??

" Why can't you just magically pop into my room and just cuddle forthe rest of the night and kiss my head when I start to fall asleep? "

into my room and just cuddle for
the rest of the night and kiss my
head when I start to fall asleep? "

_______________

Author's Pov

Yn entered her room feeling hella exhausted by walking all over from his house to their house.

Yn threw herself on her bed really to sleep even without freshing up or changing her clothes.

"Yn!" Yoongi shouted from living room.

"Coming~" She said without showing any interest.

In the living room

" Yeah tell me...."

"Jennie want me to go on a dat-" he was cut off by Yn.

" 'Date with her and I want to be careful because you will be home alone. As you are a idiot don't go outside.' You have told me this a thousand time since 4 days. I know, I can take care of my self." Yn replied, mocking Yoongi.

" Now go and change then sleep" He ordered her.

"Okay~"

__________________

Mr Kim was laying on the bed lost in his own thoughts while Mrs Kim was doing her regular night routine.

"Where are you lost, Jagi" asked Mrs Kim.

"Nothing" he replied plainly.

"Are you thinking about Yn??" Mrs Kim asked Mr Kim and received a nod from him.

"What is it about?.... Do you not like her?...." Mrs Kim asked while turning face him.

"Nothing important.... It's just-....It's not that important leave it...." He said and sat up.

"You can tell me anything you want Jagi. I have been living with you for 27 years and I know what you think and how you behave." She told him before walking to him and placing her hand on his shoulder.

"28 years Hwayoung.... Jin is 28 years" He corrected her.

Author: You might be thinking that it had been 28 years since the marriage and their elder son is also 28. This is because they had a love marriage and Taehyung's mother got pregnant six months before their wedding.

Therefore Taehyung's grandparent somehow accepted their relationship and agreed to do their marriage.

...Back to the story...

"Who cares Jagi. You just have to understand the feelings not the words.'' She said with that I don't care face.

"Now tell me... What were you thinking?"

"You know Park Suha?" Asked Mr Kim.

"Park Suha~?" She said with confusion.

"Ohh! Park Taemin's sister? Right" she said with excitement as she remembers her.