When We Met

"The moment your eyes met mine I got to know how heaven looks like"

Y/N Pov
It was raining heavily. I am currently standing on the footpath trying to take a lift. But all the efforts were wasted. First of all there were only few cars moving on the road and even those cars didn't even think a bit about helping a beautiful girl like me.

As I was tired of asking for lift I thought let's try it for the one last time. Then suddenly I saw a car I extend my hand in the front and then suddenly the car stopped. It was the most happiest moment of my life till now.

?? Pov
I was sitting my car all tired of the work I had today. Today's schedule was hectic.
I was busy on my phone scrolling through YouTube Shorts sitting on the back seat of my car. Suddenly my driver (whom I never considered as my driver as he had lived with us for like more the two decades) asked

Mr. Cha: Taehyung-ah! There is a girl on the road asking for lift. Should I stop the car?
Taehyung: (It is already so much late and a girl is standing alone in this heavy rain. I think I should give her lift) Yeah stop the car.

Y/N Pov
When the car stopped the window of the back seat of the car when down.
I thought to peek in it and ask for help

Y/N: Excuse me sir, I wou-....y-y-ou!

Taehyung's Pov
Wah this girl is beau-Oh Shit!! She faint!

乁⁠(⁠ ⁠•⁠_⁠•⁠ ⁠)⁠ㄏ Time Skip 乁⁠(⁠ ⁠•⁠_⁠•⁠ ⁠)⁠ㄏ

Y/N Pov
I was sleeping comfortably on a soft bed then suddenly I realised that.....Wait!! I was on the road...Kim Taehyung!!

I woke up and find my self in an unknown room but it was aesthetic and comfy. Y/N! You stupid girl think how did you teleported here and not about how comfy and beautiful this room is!

Suddenly the door infront of the bed opened revealing handsome and hot guy in wet hair, wearing this--

wait...why is he looking familiar-WAIT Why is he looking like Taehyung-No he is Taehyung!!

Taehyung's Pov