My New Friend

Author: I would prefer to add memes in the starting of the chapter then those ass-thetic quotes (which are basically stolen from Pinterest) with some random pictures

Let's continue with the story.

_________________

"Go in the washroom!"

Yn went towards the door when she saw Taehyung was going inside the washroom and had locked the door properly in it.

She opened the door of her room.

"What took you so long Yn?" Yoongi asked.

"What would I be doing at this time... Off course sleeping." Yn replied with a cool attitude but only she knows how much she is scared from inside.

"Okay, I just came here to check because I heard you talking to someone." Yoongi replied.

"NoNo you might be overthinking........."

After a long pause she said.

".........By the way what have you thought about Taehyung??" Yn asked with hopeful eyes.

"About what do I have to think about him.." Yoongi said in confusion.

"Hmmm..... About.... Can he be my friend??" Yn asked nervously.

"You want to be Friends with him??" Yoongi said emphasizing the word friends.

"Y-yeah"

"Just friends?" Yoongi again emphasizes the word friends.

"Y-eah" yn said without making an eye contact with Yoongi.

"Okay.....But before that... Will you tell that person who is in the washroom to come out?" Yoongi said will making an intense eye contact with Yn which scared her.

"Wh-at are you talking about??" Yn said looking way.

"Kim Taehyung!!" Yoongi shouted and then added. "Come out before i throw you out of the house!"

Taehyung then came out looking down.

"What are you doing here?" Yoongi said while giving death glares at him.

"I-I.....just....her.... " He said not knowing how to combine the words properly.

"Speak Properly!!" Yoongi said sternly.

"I-I just came to meet her......"

"Why"

"I wanted to talk to her....." Taehyung said while his legs were shaking.

"About What"

"H-yung listen..." Yn said interrupting them.

"Shut up!" Yoongi yelled at her.

"H-hyung don't yell at her.... I-I came here withou-" Taehyung was defending Yn.

Yoongi gave him a dead glare which made him shut his mouth.