14☆Finale

Dear reader, this chapter is essentially the final chapter of this story before some bonus stuff. Thank you for all your patience and support throughout this process. I hope you enjoy :]

     A week after the odd but... nice date with Ham, Y/n realized she couldn't keep this up. She had to stop playing dumb, acting like she didn't realize that three— four, counting Phillips— of her friends liked her. She also needed to figure out if she even actually liked any of her potential suitors back.
     She paced back and forth in front of her bed, where Smalls sat, listening to her ranting and listing pros and cons of being in a relationship in the first place. Smalls simply added the occasional "mhm" or "yeah, right", but he mostly nodded along as he traced his fingers mindlessly over his worn out baseball glove.
     Y/n stopped pacing, "Scotty, I don't know how to choose— if I should choose anyone. I really like being friends with everyone, except Phillips, of course."
     "Well, yeah, but Phillips wasn't ever actually someone you were considering, right?"
     "I guess not, at least not right now," said Y/n, a subtle blush creeping upon her face. Smalls rolled his eyes lightheartedly, "You're an idiot, y'know that? Just... go with it, you'll know who to choose when it's time. You don't owe anyone an explanation or anything."
     "Yeah, you're right, but—"
     "This is silly. Everything's fine, okay? Go with the flow," Smalls urged mysteriously. Y/n rolled her eyes, "Okay, fine. But you're crazy, and so not helpful."
     Smalls shrugged and glanced at his watch, "Shoot— I have to get to supper, Y/n. Don't stress about this! I'll see you tomorrow." With that, he breezed out the door, leaving Y/n to her thoughts.
     When she laid back on her bed and shut her eyes, a bright wave of images filled her mind. Scenarios; what the future could hold for her, depending on who she chose to end up with.