III

{The next morning}

Everyone had gathered to eat their food. Soobin had not came yet so they did not start eating. Then the youngest came their talking to someone on his phone in anger.

Soobin: I've already told. I am NOT interested in talking to you...... Yeah take it as a little evil plan I had for you but now you're nothing to me. Don't you dare contact my family again

Soobin pulled out the chair from the table and sat there. Nobody was really that bothered because they probably knew who it was. But baekhyun did not feel comfortable with how soobin was talking but he shrugged it off.

Soobin: From which car are we leaving today?

Joon: You don't worry I'll tell the driver about driving the Lamborghini

Minho: No not that one. Let's go with BMW today

Baekhyun started coughing. Did he just reject Lamborghini?

Jin: Baekie are you okay?

Baek: No- I mean Yes (he said chugging into the water)

They had completed the food after some time and left towards the doorway. They all waited for the car. The car took some time to come so Minho and Kook went to check. And then almost immediately Soobin received a call. He annoyedly declined but had to answer because it was so constant.

Soobin: I don't wanna talk to you. Does your dumb head not understand? I am not your boyfriend anymore I have always had better life to live and you should have better life to live as well. Oh sorry you can never be happy since you always complain about things. Sorry I can't satisfy you (soobin ranted and cut the call)

Baek: I think you should try talking nicely some time.

Soobin: What?

Baek: Speak nicely. People will understand

Soobin: Oh you might be the oldest but this is not your business

Baek: Actually I would be leaving to the apartment today. I don't really think I will come back to stay here any soon so I am teaching you some morals til I am here

Soobin: I did not ask for any morals from you (he argued)

Baek: Exactly. You don't know any morals that's why I am teaching you. And since when did a moral-less person started asking for morals? (He said in sassiness)

Soobin: I-  nevermind

Baek: Why? Just say it. Is it the first time anyone ever stopped you from something?

Soobin just silently listened to him until the car arrived. Baekhyun gave one last stern glare to soobin before leaving for the car. Baekhyun opened the car door and realised that in the backseat there is only seat for three people and Minho and Kook are already sitting there. Baekhyun decided to sit at the passengers seat, beside the driver.

Soobin also sat

Kook: You are sitting at the passenger seat? I thought you would sit in the other car if there is no space

Baek: No actually I am okay. Why waste the fuel? And besides I know how to be respectful to people unlike someone (he said and Soobin made the annoyed-face)

Minho and Kook were confused and looked at Soobin. The driver also gave a glance to Baekhyun because it was his first time someone had sat at the passengers seat. The car drove to the University.

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

The car arrived at the place and the students more like hovered them.

Baek (mumbled): Yeah right they are probably very famous.