V

This chapter is pretty long

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

The footsteps got closer and closer. Danny passed the area of the entry in the apartment and it was open kitchen so baekhyun was panicking even more.

Dan (stepped to the living room, where the open kitchen is): Hey Babe (he saw baekhyun and went to him, not realising someone else was here. Yes, baekhyun pulled himself away from chanyeol very quickly and chanyeol was surprised that he actually has a boyfriend)

Baek: Baby(he smiled and pecked Danny's lips. He saw Danny glaring at chanyeol)

Dan (pulled away): Who is he? (Possessively)

Baek: Uhmm Danny don't worry he is-

Chan: I am Park Chanyeol, his Neighbour and I came here for a bottle of water. I'll be leaving now

Dan: But you- fine I guess. I do see a bottle of water in your hands so... leave then I guess

Chanyeol walked outside of the apartment and baekhyun went to close the door.
Baek: I told you.. (he heard chanyeol say a sorry, and he was quite surprised. Chanyeol went to his apartment) why have alphas been acting nice to me since I've been adopted by Mr. Kim. It's pretty new

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧
{The mansion}
{New day, 6:26 AM}

Jin suddenly woke up from a nightmare. It was a nightmare that something happened to baekhyun while he was alone in the apartment. It felt so real, jin immediately called baekhyun. But he did not pick up the call. He never does honestly, not a first. But joon saw jin worried and panicking so he went to him

Joon: What happened, jin?

Jin (subconsciously hugged namjoon): Joon ah. I had a nightmare (namjoon could see it. With the way he hugged him and was sweating. Not gonna lie he felt something when he was hugged but he knew he had to reassure him first)

Joon: What happened?

Jin (with tears filled eyes): It was that Danny hurted baekhyun's feelings and then beated him up and hostaged him in the bedroom. Joon ah, I want to go to baekhyun. Please I want to meet him please. I am so worried, all this time I called he didn't pick it up. I think something is wrong please

Joon: Calm down, jin. Breathe first (he held both his arms and jin breathed in and breathed out) now look at this. (He pulled up a CCTV recording on a tablet and made jin see that it was 6:30 and baekhyun was getting ready, wearing his shoes. The University starts at 8:00 but baekhyun likes to be early) Saw it?

Jin (a little calmed down): Oh my baby! (He picked up the phone to call him again but in the CCTV they saw him cutting the call immediately after reading who it was. Jin would have been heartbroken if it was new to him. Guess what? It's not)

Joon: He has always been ignoring your calls. You know it too. Don't overthink so much, he is fine. If some scratch accidently happens to him, the reason is gonna pay for it badly. Just trust me. He is legally my omega too. (Jin looked at joon with the same teary eyes and hugged him) Now wake the kids up (he pulled away from the hug and smiled, wiped his tears)

Jin: I am so grateful to have you (he said and paused there looking at Namjoon for a bit. Namjoon was quite surprised and started snapping his fingers infront of him until Jin snapped out)

Joon: You there?

Jin (snapped out): Huh? Yeah I'll wake the kids up (he said awkwardly. He left, they both thought there was no one else in there but little did they know kookie was listening to everything)