VI

{Mansion}
{Morning, 5:30 AM}
The next day at the house was followed by Kookie screaming at Soobin

Kookie: HOW DARE YOU TOUCH IT!

Soobin (mumbled): Oh shoot, the double bunny. (Now normally said) I-I thought it was Minho hyung's

Minho (chilling near the bunnies who were arguing, more like kookie was angry because soobin ate the last peace of his doughnut): Hey! Do you not fear me? (He said to soobin but was ignored because kookie now held a broomstick)

Soobin: N-No hyung listen to me-

Kookie: You mistaking my doughnut as his does not change the fact that you STOLE MY LAST PEICE OF DOUGHNUT (he said and ran behind Soobin with the broomstick)

Namjoon and Jin entered the hall where they saw their sons in chaos. Kookie was chasing soobin like crazy, Soobin was running for dear life and Minho was doing absolutely nothing. Well, take it as a chaos too because he was doing nothing so that soobin is saved.

Joon (soobin bumped into him accidently but when he realised kookie is still behind him, he hid behind joon): Woah! Woah! Chillax my kids! What's the problem here?

Kook (still angry): He ate the last peice of my doughnut

Joon (laughes): You do know I can literally order another just for you right?

Kook: But it's not as meaningful now! (He said angrily)

Joon: Alright let me clear it up! But first of all, come here (he said walking towards the living room and sitting on the sofa. He called everyone and everyone, curiously, sat on the sofa)

Kook: What is it, Dad? (He said, worried)

Joon: You don't remember them because they left 15 years ago to America but... (he said looking at his kids. He had already told Jin before)

Kook: Remember who?

Joon: My brother, his wife and his daughter are coming here after knowing I just got mated to Jin. They wish to stay here for a month or so to meet and get closer with Jin (he smiled at his sons who were in disbelief)

Soobin: You have a brother?

Joon: Yeah soobin. I do. They couldn't really get the chance to come here and meet me because they were very poor in there. It was hard for them to find a job, and now that they do have a job they are finally coming here to meet us (he smiled)

Kook: You could give them the money to come here no?

Joon: I know I could and I even told them but they just didn't want to have it. They just wouldn't get it no matter how much I insist

Minho: Wow! Seems like this is finally someone who is not after your money (Jin smacked Minho's back of the head. Giving him a death-glare. He groaned in pain because it was sudden and painful) Oww! (Looked at namjoon) Anyways, can we get their names?

Joon: My brother's name is Kim Woobin. His wife is Kim Heonju and daughter is Kim Heesu. (All the kids nodded)

Minho: When are they coming?

Jin: They are coming next week and now you all are gonna get ready. Go take a shower while I make some breakfast

He said and all the kids ran to get ready. They had almost forgotten.

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

This day at the University could be considered boring for baekhyun and jungkook because their partners had not arrived. It was boring because there was no one to bicker with.