Valentine Darling ◈

🄱🄰🅂🄸🄲
🄸🄽🄵🄾🅁🄼🄰🅃🄸🄾🄽

╰┈➤NAME
Valentine Clover Darling
Yes, her parents just had to choose a name like that.

╰┈➤ALIASE(S)
She doesn't have any.

╰┈➤NICKNAME(S)
Val
Darling
V

╰┈➤AGE
She is twenty one(21)

╰┈➤GENDER/PRONOUNS
Cisgender female
She/her/hers

╰┈➤SEXUAL ORIENTATION
Pansexual

╰┈➤SPECIES
Pure blood werewolf
She was born as one

╰┈➤PACK RANK
She is a fighter but since she is better than most she is called a High Fighter.

🄿🄷🅈🅂🄸🄲🄰🄻 🄳🄴🅂🄲🅁🄸🄿🅃🄸🄾🄽

╰┈➤HEIGHTShe is 5'3 but severely insists she's 5'6

╰┈➤HEIGHT
She is 5'3 but severely insists she's 5'6. She will not let that go.
Her wolf is 5'7 on all fours

╰┈➤WEIGHT
She is 126 lbs

In wolf form it bumps up to 155

╰┈➤BODY BUILD
Valentine takes good care of her body with vigorous exercise and routine but her muscles are not defining. With more of a curved frame she has wider hips that dip down into less built thighs. She has very defining breasts which she uses her outfits and clothing to make them much more noticeable.

Her wolf is sleek and strong with a more muscular build along her chest and "shoulder" blades. Her wolf has larger paws than most allowing her to be a swift runner and excellent swimmer.

╰┈➤HAIR DESCRIPTION
Valentine has medium to light brunette hair that falls down to her breasts. Her hair as a subtle wave to it and here and there is a loose curl but this is just a random thing that may happen. Her hair is thick but she keeps it under control to the best of her ability.

Her wolf has a black pelt with dark gray across her muzzle, neck, and underbelly. She also has hints of grey just above her eyes.

╰┈➤EYE COLOR/DESCRIPTION
Valentine has heterochromia but in both forms her eyes do match. Her left eye is blue and her right eye is a bright shade of brown.

In her wolf form the colors do match but are extremely amplified to look brighter and much more noticeable from her darker pelt.

╰┈➤SKIN TONE/COLOR
She is pale with warm undertones so she doesn't look sickly or unhealthy.

╰┈➤SCARS
She has a few here and there.
Her most noticeable one though is one on her upper right arm that was given to her by Seki when they were in the same pack together. It is a perfect indentation of her teeth but slightly torn from how she was bitten.

╰┈➤BLEMISHES
She does have a heart shaped birthmark on her right ass cheek but who's really able to see that?

╰┈➤ADDITIONAL FEATURES
She actually has an interesting set of canines; one on top, one on bottom, and they're on opposite sides from one another.

🄲🄾🅂🄼🄴🅃🄸🄲🅂

╰┈➤TATTOOS
She has none

╰┈➤PIERCINGS
She has a singular tongue piercing.

╰┈➤ADDITIONAL FEATURES
None

🄿🄴🅁🅂🄾🄽🄰🄻🄸🅃🅈 🄳🄴🅂🄲🅁🄸🄿🅃🄸🄾🄽

╰┈➤OVERALL PERSONALITY
Valentine is Seki's twin flame. The two women are very similar though not identical. Valentine doesn't stand her ground when it comes to higher ups but she will when it comes to those of equal or lesser ranking. She is sassy and full of quick witted jokes that come to her easily.
A natural flirt and a very natural seductive woman, she will go for almost anyone but she does have a horrible weakness for blondes. She's a very sexual deviant who, unlike Seki, has slept around with a number of werewolves and humans. In a constant search for her mate she tends to test her limits with other wolves.
Valentine is social, talkative, and a very hands on type of person. She doesn't fear much and will quickly dig into her snappy temper if she's felt like it's needed.

🄱🄰🄲🄺🄶🅁🄾🅄🄽🄳
🄻🄸🄵🄴

╰┈➤OVERALL BACKGROUND
Valentine originally was part of the Basho Pack and she was friends with Seki and Honey for several years. As a teenager her and Seki got into a pretty nasty fight and at the time; was overpowered and left with a permanent bite mark. This ended up bringing the two closer together rather than further apart.
Growing up in a pack of mostly males made it easy for Valentine to trick them into getting what she wanted and it made her into an extremely deadly fighter. When news got around of Valentine's take down move which she happily called "The Love Tap." There was immediate interest in her fighting style. In turn when she was 18 she was recruited into the Niagara pack where she lost contact with old friends.

🄰🄳🄳-🄾🄽
🄸🄽🄵🄾🅁🄼🄰🅃🄸🄾🄽

╰┈➤HOUSING/LIVING SITUATION

She lives in the attic of her pack house so she pretty much has an entire floor to herself

╰┈➤JOB/OCCUPATION
She is a high fighter in her pack meaning that she is better than most. She is actually one of the best but it's due to her move that she developed.

╰┈➤HER MOVE
The Love tap, a wonderful name she cleverly(not so much) made up is, a move that she absolutely refuses to teach anyone else. With her legs that come off as weaker than the rest of her body is actually her strong suit. Her move simply consists of her wrapping her legs around her opponents throat and instead of a slow knockout in one simple flex they are out cold. She has knocked people out in less than 5 seconds before when she's able to reach them.

Faceclaim-Sarah McDaniel