Yvonna Cook ▢

🄱🄰🅂🄸🄲
🄸🄽🄵🄾🅁🄼🄰🅃🄸🄾🄽

╰┈➤NAME
Yvonna Lily Cook
(Yah-Von-Nah)
Or
(Ee-Von-Nah) though she prefers the first pronunciation

╰┈➤ALIASE(S)
None as of now

╰┈➤NICKNAME(S)
Von
Vonni
Lily-Pad(by her brother Kenneth only)

╰┈➤AGE
She is twenty three(23)

╰┈➤GENDER/PRONOUNS
Transgender Female
She/Her/Hers

╰┈➤SEXUAL ORIENTATION
She is queer.

╰┈➤SPECIES
Pure blood werewolf/lycan
She was born this way

╰┈➤PACK RANK
She is someone skilled in natural medicines as she isn't fond of fighting. She is heavily skilled in fighting but pushes back that part of herself unless necessary.

🄿🄷🅈🅂🄸🄲🄰🄻 🄳🄴🅂🄲🅁🄸🄿🅃🄸🄾🄽

╰┈➤HEIGHT5'96'6

╰┈➤HEIGHT
5'9
6'6

╰┈➤WEIGHT
She shifts weight from 137 to 198

╰┈➤BODY BUILD
In human form Yvonna has a slender and well taken care of frame. Much like her youngest brother she is slim and tall often referred to as the same as her brother-a 'bean pole'.

In wolf form her body is more predominantly male looking with more "masculine" features such as wider and more broad shoulders, a wider chest, and a lower body that dips into a slimmer waist.

╰┈➤HAIR DESCRIPTION
She constantly changes her hair but naturally it is springy curls that go down to her shoulders.

In wolf form her entire coat is a solid black color. Her fur is especially thick around her face and neck as well as her tail but the rest of her body is single coated making it much shorter than the rest of her fur.

╰┈➤EYE COLOR/DESCRIPTION
She has dark brown eyes in human form.

In wolf form they are a bright yellow color much like her brother, Kenneth's.

╰┈➤SKIN TONE/COLOR
A light and warm brown color.

╰┈➤SCARS
She had scars across her forearms and towards her shoulders and chest. This is from fights with both her older brother and father. Nothing abusive but they tend to lose control when in wolf form.

╰┈➤BLEMISHES
None

╰┈➤ADDITIONAL FEATURES
She has not had bottom surgery but has had top surgery. Just figured that would be an important note if anything romantic comes to play.

🄲🄾🅂🄼🄴🅃🄸🄲🅂

╰┈➤TATTOOS
She has a moon crescent tattoo between her breasts that is a matching tattoo with her older brother.

╰┈➤PIERCINGS
None

╰┈➤ADDITIONAL FEATURES
She will often change her hair style.

🄿🄴🅁🅂🄾🄽🄰🄻🄸🅃🅈 🄳🄴🅂🄲🅁🄸🄿🅃🄸🄾🄽

╰┈➤OVERALL PERSONALITY
Yvonna is a very nurturing individual. She is often seen with a motherly type of personality. She enjoys taking care of those around her but you will often find her scolding her brothers for their immature acts and ways. Yvonna is somewhat strict but not in the ways that you think. She is strict when it comes to stupidity or joining in with crowds of reckless behavior.
She is often asked if she is the oldest sibling due to her more mature side but is often put up with a front of shock when she explains she is not. She makes up for both her brothers by being the more level headed one out of the three. Aside from them she does take things much more serious but when she's around them for too long she will find herself laughing at their shenanigan.

🄱🄰🄲🄺🄶🅁🄾🅄🄽🄳
🄻🄸🄵🄴

╰┈➤OVERALL BACKGROUND
Being a year younger than her brother, Kenneth had its feats and flaws. When she was thirteen she had to take up the role as parent for her youngest and half-brother Ezra of which the span of a few years she found her true gender identity. As both her and Kenneth got older she found herself taking on a more motherly role that ended up going towards both of her siblings. Due to this side of herself becoming more prominent and necessary she matured as a mid teenager.
She also grew up the closest to her father, constantly checking on him and making sure he was well taken care of throughout his obsessions.

🄰🄳🄳-🄾🄽
🄸🄽🄵🄾🅁🄼🄰🅃🄸🄾🄽

╰┈➤HOUSING/LIVING SITUATION
She usually has her own room but will remain close to her brothers.

╰┈➤JOB/OCCUPATION
She is considered a nurse of sorts and will also help with cooking if asked.

Faceclaim-Leyna Bloom