8| Married.

We've reached 50+ reads!
______________________________________

The days were running quickly and the plan was taking action. The Yuvraj had adviced the king to make some special arrangements, which included making some containers that bended with the surrounding with a few holes for oxygen. It could make the spies or any warrior for that matter to attack the enemy easily.

He had gotten such an idea through, the story his Dhacktya Mathoshir was telling him. The story where Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj escapes from under Avrangaseb's nose, as he descended the fort by hiding in a big box of sweets.

The idea could do wonders for the kingdom exactly what the Yuvraj wanted.

Right now, the Yuvraj had just finished his morning routine of meditation infront of the shiv-ling. He made his way to get dressed and moved out.

Today was his harad, he was to be drenched in a mixture of yellow things which would make his face glow from what his grandmother had told him. On the way he met his brothers who for some reason are always together.

"Dada-saheb! Hai Kai?" His younger brother, Samji said.

(Brother what is this?)

"Kai zala?"

(What is what?)

"He!" (This)

"Kai he?" (What 'this')

"He dadasaheb he" (this brother this!)

"Samji!" The Yuvraj exclaimed, getting annoyed. Laughing the boy replied.

"Dadasaheb aaj tumchi harad ani tumi hirvya rangache kapde gatlet?"

(Brother today is your haldi, and your gonna wear green?)

"Ka kai zhala?"

(Why, what happened?)

"Kai dada saheb, hardi la hirva ghalun zanar tar vaini-sanna kasa vatel? Te rustil tumchavar"

(What brother, if your gonna wear green to your haldi, do you know how mad sister in law would be?)

"Ho ka?" He said wondering, he didn't want to make radhika mad, even before they were to be married.

(Really?)

"Manje! Dadasaheb lagna eka mulli sathi kevdi mothi goshta ani tumi amcha vaini-sanna lagnacha pailech rusval"

(Then! Marriage is very important for every women and your gonna anger sister even before marriage)

"Am-.... cheshtha kartai tumi dogha amchi!?" Yuvraj said finally realising his brothers intentions.

(I-.....are you guys making fun of me?)

"Tumhi tar!" He said as both the brothers started running yuvraj following them. (You both!)

Running around they came over their two sisters who had plates of haldi in their hands as both the younger brother's came running and hid behind them.

"Aho samji, he kai kartai? Harad padel"

(Samji! What are you doing, the haldi will fall)

"Tai-saheb amhala vachva! Dada saheb amcha pati padlet"