14| Missing girl's...

A few days passed by, the royals were getting ready to leave for Raigad. They were unaware of the havoc that had occurred in the village. Passing a few huts in the village

A lady was crying her heart out, her devastated state had made all the other women pity her. The loss of a daughter was unimaginable for them. They had waited for the girl to return for almost two days. But there was no sign of her anywhere, they had searched for the poor girl everywhere.

The head of the village had enough of it. He decided to finally talk to the the prince. The villagers had kept the news hidden from him.

The head made his way to the house the prince, princess and Queens were staying at. He went there and told the soldiers that he wanted to talk the prince. Hence, they called the prince over.

The prince made his way up to the head as the head bowed down to him.

"Yuvraj, amhala maf Kara...pan. kahi divsan pasun gavatli ek lahan porgi...bhetat nahia" he said looking down.

(I'm sorry prince..but, from a few days a girl from the village has been missing)

"Kai!? Ani he amhala tumhi atta sangtai!?"

(What!? And your telling me this no)

"Amhala maf Kara yuvraj pan sagrya gavatya lokani amhala tumchashi he bolaila mana kelela.."

(I'm sorry, but everyone has forbidden me from telling you this)

The Yuvraj's face dropped down, he felt guilty that his people didn't trust him with such information. Meanwhile, the Yuvrajni was sent to look for the prince. So she went over to a dasi and asked her. She was informed that the prince was talking to the head of the village.

"Ti porgi kiti divsa pasun nahi ali?" The prince was still investing the case, that he had forgotten he had to leave for Raigad. The Princess made her way to the discussion.

(For how many days has she been missing?)

"Kahi don divsan pasun, yuvraj"

(Some two days, prince)

"Kahi...tumhala kashavar nahi tar konaver Shaq?"

(Do you...do you guys have any suspicion on someone or something)

"Nahi yuvraj, amhala nahi vatat asa kon amchya gavatun Karel"

(No prince, I don't think there is anybody from our village)

"Hmmm..." The prince was deep into thinking, as the head noticed the Yuvrajni and bowed down, her nodding in responce.

"Umm..Yuvraj, matoshree.." She said feeling a bit nervous, with the presence of the other man.

(Umm..prince, mother has)

The Yuvraj looked up "um..tumhi matoshree sobat raigadala nigha,amhi yeto" he said. The Yuvrajni looked at him confused, she couldn't just go and tell that to her mother's, they would shower her with questions, "pan yuvraj, amhi Matoshreena Kai sangu?" She asked. But, the Yuvraj was stressed, he was already dealing with the sudden break out of the news and his wifes constant nagging was making him frustrated. "Yuvrajni! Amhi manhalona! Tumhi matoshreen sobat za! Amhi yeto!" He screamed frustrated.

(Um..you move forward with mother, I'll be there).....(but, yuvraj what to i say to mother)....(Princess! I've told you! You move forward! I'll come!)

The Princess was shocked and taken aback from the sudden brust of the prince. She quitted down and nodded; tears threatening to come down from her eyes. She looked at the head and nodded making her way back and informing her mother's as they left to go to Raigad.