★ Bunny Mess - 3

(Part 1/1)

Genre : Fluff

Summary : Koji Koda has mysteriously turned into a fluffy rabbit, through the ruse quickly goes away as he's discovered by class 1A and gets help from Aizawa.

Requested by : Rodikoda

Word count : 504

The crickets outside had dimmed, quieting down as the sun in the sky shined through the window of the dorms.

Koda's eye's flipped open, though he felt a lot more light than he usually felt, which was odd so he attempted to sit up, but was surprised instead.

He looked down to discover tiny rabbit paws instead of hands, his distress showing through tiny squeaks.

"Yo- Koda, I was wonde-" Kaminari called out, opening the door to his room, cutting himself off as he and the mysterious rabbit made eye contact.

Kaminari looked confused, of course he would be, Koda's a rabbit. But he doesn't know that.

Koda leaped out of bed with all his might, his stumpy legs could only get him so far as he ran up to Kaminari's leg.

"I could have sworn Koda only had one rabbit-- right??" He questioned out loud, picking up the rabbit. "Guess your coming with me to the common areas little guy."

Koda could only squeak in distress, how long would he be stuck like this??

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _:

"Hey Kaminari, did you find Koda?" Uraraka asked, tipping herself over the couch to get a better view fun her friend making his way to the common area.

"No, for some reason he wasn't there, but I found this guy!!" Kaminari exclaimed all giddily, thrusting the little rabbit into the air.

This made everyone else in the common area turn their heads, the girls immediately leaped out of the spots they were planted in, snatching the bunny.

"He's so cute!!" Mina exclaimed, Jiro coming up right next to the bunny, looking at it funny. "Hey didn't Koda only have one bunny? This one's a completely different color."

"That's what I was wondering as well! He was just on Koda's bed when I arrived." Kaminari replied, shrugging his shoulders.

The girls continued to fawn over the mysterious rabbit, Aizawa came through the door to the building.

He looked down at the mysterious rabbit, his eyebrow raising in slight confusion as Mina looked up at her teacher. "Hey, Sensei!" She smiled, rabbit in hands.

"Ashido, I thought Koda only had one rabbit. Why is there two." He sternly spoke, hoping for an answer.

"We're not sure, I found the dude on Koda's bed when I went in there for Koda." Kaminari shrugged, answering for his classmate.

Aizawa sighed. "Alright Ashido, put the rabbit down."

Mina whined in protest, quickly getting cut off by her teacher as she set him down.

Koda sighed a breath of relief, hopping away from his fellow classmates as Aizawa unexpectedly used his quirk.

Finally the ruse was up, smoke went up around Koda, freeing him from whatever quirk had been used on him.

Everyone sported confused looks, some more surprised than others, collectively they all let out, "KODA?"