151-160

True colours ——2Mo Qiang looked at her heartless sister and then sat down on the floor with Chi Chi in her lap. She did not have a mecha core, Mo Qiang was very well aware of this fact—— all the magical things which she could do depended on the powers which were given to her by Xiao Jiao, she could not use the powers completely but she was sure that Chi Chi, who was a spiritual being would definitely be able to use his powers to form a weapon much better than any human.

Compared to Madam Lian who was a human, Chi Chi was a spiritual being which meant that he was naturally one-up when compared to Madam Lian.

" Make sure to work hard with me, all right?" Mo Qiang planned to unite their powers for the time being at least this way they will be able to deal with the pressing matter much more quickly than the rest.

" Chi," The little chinchilla agreed as it started to meditate together with Mo Qiang as they tried to connect their spiritual energy as one.

On the other side of the chasm where the Mo Family lived, Yin Fu was looking at Mo Qiang who was meditating with a pair of glasses which allowed him to zoom in and out. His lips curled into a smile as he looked at Mo Qiang who was sitting in the chasm with sweat dripping down her forehead and then turned to look at Xie Jie who came to a stop next to her all of a sudden.

" What is the matter? Why did you suddenly pop out from behind?" Yin Fu asked with a small smile as he took off his glasses and turned to look at Xie Jie.

" What are you doing?" Xie Jie did not answer instead he questioned Yin Fu regarding his actions. He had been paying attention to Yin Fu for a few days and he could see that the mer was indeed really fascinated by Mo Qiang. At first, he thought that Yin Fu was only attracted to Mo Qiang because of his momentary feelings but from the looks of it, Yin Fu seemed to be treating Mo Qiang a bit more better than he expected.

Yin Fu arched a brow and then turned to look at Xie Jie completely as he asked, " What do you mean by what am I doing? I am only looking at her and nothing else."

"That's why I am asking you what is going on with you," Xie Jie rubbed his head as he sighed, he looked slightly askance because of Yin Fu's actions and could not help but ask, " Why are you suddenly interested in her? I thought you hated her so much that you wanted to poison her, so why is it that you are suddenly keeping an eye on her so closely? Is this some sort of evil game that you are playing again?"

Yin Fu rolled his eyes as he dropped the glasses which were on his face onto the window sill and then turned to look at Xie Jie who was standing beside him as he said, " You are thinking too much, I am not thinking of doing anything to her... I just find her amusing which is why I want to keep an eye on her."

As a student of law, Yin Fu was very sharp when it came to dealing with people with criminal psychology. In the past, he knew that Mo Qiang was a good-for-nothing bastard but because of his mother who wanted to get rid of her baggage and debt, he had to marry Mo Qiang. Thus, he knew Mo Qiang better than anyone else, which was why after a period of talking back and forth with her, he realised that Mo Qiang was indeed no longer the same person as she was before.

Compared to the Mo Qiang of the past, she was a tad bit shyer and awkward when it came to dating and romance. She was like a blank slate who did not even have any idea what dating meant, of course, Yin Fu did not regret this sudden change at all. In his eyes, this could be the best thing that could happen to him which was why he was wholeheartedly willing to accept this change.

But whether or not he wanted to tell this to others was completely dependent on his mood, though he liked Xie Jie and Shao Hui and treated them as his brothers, he still wished to be the first person to leave a mark on Mo Qiang.