3

I wake up to my alarm.the time was 6:30 and our plane leaves at 10:30.I jumped in the shower quickly washing my body and hair then getting out and quickly drying my hair and putting it into a high ponytail and curling my lashes.I slipped into a white tracksuit and sprayed some perfume putting my makeup and hair products into my suitcase.

I paired my outfit with some gold jewellery and some white airforce.I grabbed my suitcase and grabbed some berries I found in the fridge then sooner or later Ashley walked down the stairs.

"I'm ready let's go let's go" she says out of breath.unlike me she had a full face of makeup on and a big blowout.I laugh. "I don't think me and you are going to the same place" I giggle again.she looks at me and roles her eyes. "whatever Brianne" she says with a playful smirk.

I hit her shoulder. "It's briella" I say when we both heard a horn outside.we grabbed our suitcases and headed to the Uber the man helping us with our luggage. "here take a selfie" I say handing her my phone.she takes it and I post it.

(your the girl in the grey coat and Ashley is the one in black)

@brielleshere. likes :345k.
we comin la😉

@user:la?
@user12:la omg is she going playlist live.
@user44:is that her sister?
@user89:oh my she's going to be at playlist
@user78:who even is she?
@hater7776:she's so ugly I wanna die

**loading more**

Once I had posted it I found myself scrolling through the comments.most of them where just confused people some where fans I guess and some where calling me ugly like it phased me.the car came to a stop and the driver got out he got our suitcases out and I payed him the expensive amount and thanked him.it was my first time catching a flight by myself with my sister without parents and I was stressing.

we got into the airport and our flight was the one from New York to la.I looked for it on the board and once I noticed it relaxed and went to check in.we had done the security checks and we headed over to Starbucks to get some breakfast.I got a croissant and a coffee and Ashley got a cake pop and a refresher.

We sat taking for a little when our flight got called out.we headed over to boarding and in no time we had boarded the plane.I was sat on the window seat and I was peacefully reading the whole 4 hours finishing a book.

when we got off the plane,the warmth hit us like no tomorrow.we headed into the airport where it was manic.there was so many people there and we just managed to get out of it in one peace.Ashley struggles a lot with anxiety so I had to keep a close eye on her.