1 - Not Real

"God damnit.. Work, you piece of shit!"

Eclipse cussed under his breath, banging his head on the desk. He hated being here. He knew that he was tolerated because he was helping them. Earth was nice enough, but she always seemed on edge around him.

He tried focusing on work, be really did. His thoughts were.. Hyperactive, though. He didn't blame anyone for not liking him. He didn't like himself, either. It didn't specifically like anyone else, either.

Earth was tolerable, Moon avoided him unless needed. And then there was the Sun. He was neutral about Sun. Maybe he was more than neutral, he wasn't sure. His rays spun, as he got back to work. There was Lunar, but..

Eclipse shook his head, resuming with his typing. He had a new body, which he didn't mind. What he didn't specifically enjoy was that it was tracked. Moon didn't know what to do with him until he was needed. But then Ruin started becoming a problem. So now he was here, searching for another version of him that was probably worse.

God, i might as well just kill myse--

"Isn't this interesting?"

The same high-pitched voice that haunted him for months halted his thoughts. He sighed, putting his head on the desk. "You aren't real.. I stopped them. You won't exist EVER again." Lunar(?) laughed, glaring at Eclipse. "Are you sure you did?"

They continued, wanting to see the other suffer as much as possible. "They don't want you here. You're only here, because you have information!" Eclipse said nothing. It was true, he knew that. It didn't stop him from reacting. "Stop.." he grabbed at his rays, trying to get the 'ghost' of the one he'd killed to go away.

"Maybe if you hadn't killed me, i wouldn't of been here to begin with!" it wasn't real. It wasn't real. It wasn't real. He shook his head, trying to keep his reactions to a minimum. Lunar was dead. This.. Wasn't Lunar. It was just something his mind had made up.. Right?

They looked at the other, tilting there head like they hadn't caused this. "You really are pathetic, aren't you, Eclipse? I barely said anything yet here you are, pulling on your rays and trying to tell yourself I'm not real!" they got no response, but it was clear they were worsening the others mental state. "I hope your happy, Eclipse. Because i know everyone else isnt."

And then they were gone. Eclipse looked up, taking a breath of relief when he realized they were gone. He groaned, banging his fist on the table. He felt stupid. Stupid for getting worked up over fucking words. He got up, kicking the rolling chair away. He needed air. I don't need to breathe, he thought, why the fuck would i need air? It didn't matter. He just needed out of the daycare. Now. He didn't bother telling anyone he was leaving. They'd call him when they noticed, or they just wouldn't care.