Chapter 6: Butterflies

Opening her deep blue eyes she looked around her room. Her eyes searching. The curtain was half closed so she could see just about see outside. It was rainy and windy. Some autumn leaves flying past.

Her mind went right back to last night. How Fryboy looked at her the whole night. How much she didn't want to leave his side.

She smiled greatly.

Today would be the day of their first date!
~
After getting ready in a comfy yet cute outfit. She went downstairs for breakfast. Her dad wasn't at the cafe yet since it opened late the day after Halloween.

'Morning pumpkin! You look beautiful today.. all ready for your date?' Asked George, smiling. Ivy had told him mostly everything about Fryboy since she wanted to be honest with him.

'Thanks dad. Yes I'm really excited!' Cried Ivy, while pouring herself some coffee. Then they gave each other a warm hug that last a minute or so.

'I'm so glad to see you happy! I hope you have fun today.. just not too much fun' said George, with a smirk. Ivy laughed.

'Don't worry about me dad. What time will you be back?' Asked Ivy.

'Same time as usual. Late. But if you need me then just call sweetie' said George, reassuring her.

'Okay cool. I know, thanks dad' said Ivy, kindly.

'Why your not planning on bringing him home? Are you?' Wondered George, his eyes searching her face for her reaction.

She smirked a little but mostly kept her cool. 'I mean I'm not planning on it but you never know' said Ivy, honestly. George seemed to believe her.

'Just don't break anything please..' teased George. Ivy looked embarrassed.

'Dad!!!' Cried Ivy, shaking her head. George laughed at her reaction.

'Kidding well not actually kidding. I'll see you later!' Said George, before kissing her on the head.

Ivy waved as he left and drove out of the drive.
~
Ivy's phone;

Fryboy: are you ready for today love?

Ivy: of course, I'm so excited:)

Fryboy: me too :-) see you soon B x

Ivy: see you very soon handsome ;)

——————

Ivy smiled while looking at the messages. That's when she made her way towards the park. Where they were due to meet. She was wearing her black boots and she decided a red lip would be cute. She kept her comfy and cute outfit on from earlier.

It was early afternoon now. The rain had stopped and the sun came out from behind the clouds. Making the orange and red leaves stand out even more. She decided to walk there as it wasn't far and she enjoyed being out in nature.

She was that excited that she was practically running there. Admiring her home town she took the time to appreciate autumn. It truly was such a special season. It meant the world to her. When she saw him in the distance. She realised he wasn't wearing his usual smart outfit. He was wearing a comfy autumn sweater, jeans and some converse. His wavy hair stood out amongst all the yellow leaves. He was smiling.

That's when she noticed, he wasn't wearing his makeup. A little shocked she walked up to him. Taking in his every detail. She looked a little shy but stood up straight. There was no doubt.